• News ticker sample
Azecko

[Application] » Operator (TTT) » Azecko

• Player Name
    Azecko
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_1:1:166348356
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I try my best to do the best of my capability, with room to improve and come on TTT as much as I possibly can. I believe I have great potential to represent TTT with this opportunity in hand. I've shown my dedication towards the server and will continue to do that as well as being open to the community to help improve the server for the players. Being put through a variety of situations throughout my time, I've gained experience and an excellent understanding of how to manage the server.
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    The map cycle stands stable as it is, but I am open to adding further maps in the future.
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    The current state of the rules to my knowledge does not have any issues & stands fine.
  • Do you understand you the role that TTT Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Azecko

-rep honestly, azecko's nice and all but he's just given me the worst vibe since day 1; I can't explain it which doesn't help a ton, but I wouldn't trust him with op js

edit: +rep the guy messaged me, he's definitely passionate about the server but still gonna leave my original thoughts here. just to preface azecko used to go by the name kreeuz back in like 2016-17 and had a huge problem with toxicity. somewhere along the line he had a complete turnaround which started him on this path to op. it's been 3 years, he kind of deserves it for the amount of effort he's put in

Edited by Trumpet

azecko my guy you’re a ton of fun on ttt and clearly have the server’s best interests at heart as a consistently reputable super admin, and for that I commend you. but looking at your activity alone, not only on the server but also on discord and forums, I’d like to see you become more of a common name in discussion and around the server before you become operator. good luck nevertheless homie

On your profile you're talking about activity and how you were never on at the right time because of your time zone but just a few weeks back every day from midday-4 am theres was a constant population of 15+ players every day, including school days. It just recently started to die a week ago.

There's also something consistent with you that i'm sure everyone has noticed. Operator get's taken by someone else, your activity goes down the drain, Operator retires/promoted, your activity suddenly goes up, rinse n repeat. So im getting the impression that you're in it just for the rank tbh.

You're a chill guy and all but I just think you're just in it to be higher up and have more power.

18 hours ago, Azecko said:

I do understand some of you may believe I haven't been on much lately, but that's mainly due to the server not being active much either.

18 hours ago, Azecko said:

I've shown my dedication towards the server

You're a good guy and I do think you'd do decent as operator. However, just as redder said, TTT has always been active throughout the day and even to 3am MST at times. It just recently started to die around 2-3 weeks ago, not any longer than that. 

Sure, you have 26 hours in total, but I've only seen you on the server around 10 times the past 2-3 months.  To add onto that I barely see you on forums (you just started to become more active), or discord. 

1 hour ago, redderfry said:

You're a chill guy and all but I just think you're just in it to be higher up and have more power.

Operators don't get shit lmfao

+rep, been here the longest and knows how the game works, not to mention the time that he's been back, TTT has been dead lmao

Edited by naK

+rep really cool dude one of the best admins he is always on and wants the server to thrive he would be the perfect person to be ttt operator

Just would like to say that Azecko has been trying his ass off to get people on the server. He has been getting people on constantly and the server population wouldn't be what it is now without his help. He is getting way better at communicating with the community, whether that be discord or forums. This is all good, but I'm worried that you'll become inactive for some time again later down the line, operator or not. 

Neutral still but leaning towards a +rep, ill edit if I really see anything else. 

Edited by george

+rep Personally my favorite admin on TTT, Cool dude in general, doesn't get mad easily and don't take jokes seriously. He gets on TTT al lot and is helpful almost all the time to make the server better. Also he made of group just for TTT To bring people back and playing on the server. I think he will be a great operator for the TTT server.

Edited by gravity

+rep  Azecko is truly passionate about this server and i would be proud to call him my new operator. He is reall funny and just fun to play with in general. He can always switch to playful and fun to serious whenever there is a problem at hand. Goodluck buddy <3

+rep Great person for the little time that ive known him. He truly cares in what he does and wants  only the best for the server. He is very friendly towards new comers and people who lack in the brain cells. I have adopted Aziko as my father and i hope he gets operator. good luck dad

I don't doubt whether or not you will do a good job as operator. I've known you for a fair amount of time and you're chill and fun to interact with on the server.

You've been around long enough to know the nuances of the rules among other things, and do well as an admin.

The thing that throws me and others off is your approach to operator. We've all noticed it.

I don't think you're fake. I've seen how you interact with others and I believe you have the servers best interests at heart. But at the same time, as others have mentioned it feels wrong having an operator who did it just for the position. The personality matters as much as what happens behind the scenes, and consistency or continuity is a telling sign of personality.

I think you're ready from a server sided standpoint, but with regards to what the community sees outside of the servers, I think you still need to work on it. 

I wish you the best of luck on your application.