Skynetgaming

Welcome to SNG!
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Azecko

[Application] » Operator (TTT) » Azecko

+rep at first i did think azecko was only applying for the position because at the time, he was never active. But, ever since he has posted his app, he has made strides to populate ttt and bring back the active community it once had even with the hate coming his way. Good luck!

+rep Was barely active before but knowing him I know he's busy with school and IRL stuff which is why most of the TTT supers are inactive as of right now (excluding a couple supers). With him becoming active again, he's started to get TTT populated and honestly it's good to see someone doing this because TTT was really fun back in the day and it still is. He's also very knowledgeable when it comes to rules and what to do in different situations, and has been one of the oldest players/admins on TTT.

Good luck with your application!

Honestly, I'm gonna say -rep. Not because I think you're just after power, not just because of your activity, but because something about you rubs me the wrong way. I really can't explain it, but you just don't seem ready to me. Compared to the people I've seen as operator, I don't think you'd make a good operator. Regardless, good luck on your application.