News Ticker
Matt

[Suggestion] » We need rules for simon says on JB

Simon Says is so confusing atm. the way you start it and stop playing is very confusing. i have 2 new friends who just joined the server and they both tell me simon says is a turn off for them because they dont know what to do half the time. i can imagine this is how other newer players feel aswell . it wont hurt anyone to add these rules.

View full suggestion

10 minutes ago, rage said:

"simon says we are now playing simon says, simon says i am now simon." if people dont start it like that then dont do the orders.

this is not written anywhere, which what im saying, how are newer players supposed to know this. also if they say im simon isnt everything they say what simon is saying?

Edited by Matt

Either way the starting of simon says isnt what im really talking about im talking about ending the game, ts going to beacons and then being shot because "simon never said anything", simon renaming people, and many other things that are in a grey area.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Simon Says is so confusing atm. the way you start it and stop playing is very confusing. i have 2 new friends who just joined the server and they both tell me simon says is a turn off for them because they dont know what to do half the time.

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Either way the starting of simon says isnt what im really talking about

So are you talking about the way you start it or not?

The only reasonable complaint I can see about simon says is that it's a dumb fucking way to get to lr by shit wardens.

Besides that, the game is so fucking easy to understand as it's just changing the way warden gives orders by saying "simon says" before his order.

6 minutes ago, Joshua said:

I've never really seen anything enter a "grey area" in simon says, it's really not that difficult. All it takes is common sense.

okay, this happened today, simon said "simon says we are no longer playing simon says, all ts get on my beacon" and shot 5 people. i believe that deserves some rules.

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

okay, this happened today, simon said "simon says we are no longer playing simon says, all ts get on my beacon" and shot 5 people. i believe that deserves some rules.

That’s just MFK lol

that's not a grey area that is just MFK. @Matt

Edited by Alex

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Either way the starting of simon says isnt what im really talking about im talking about ending the game, ts going to beacons and then being shot because "simon never said anything", simon renaming people, and many other things that are in a grey area.

Then start to teach them. 

Everything should be pretty self explanatory.

"Simon says ______" just listen to this. All there is to it.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s just MFK lol

that's not a grey area that is just MFK. @Matt

according to @joshua this wouldnt be considered mfk which proves confusen 

Edited by Matt

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

That is MFK because simon says is over. This warden that did this just didnt understand the rules. This has nothing to do with the game.

17 minutes ago, Duckyy said:

That is MFK because simon says is over. This warden that did this just didnt understand the rules. This has nothing to do with the game.

Unintentional mfk, nonetheless, something that should be addressed.

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve never seen a more dumb statement come out of a previous admins mouth.

Nigga. The man does not deserve a perm ban for that... it’s a simple mistake, which isn’t even addressed in the rules, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be. The only way for the average player to not do it is by seeing someone do it and get punished, or by just not being brainless.

I do recognize he mfk’d, though. 

Edited by 7  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

this is why im pushing for rules to be added smh

I just don't know what rule would need to be added.

The only thing that should confuse some people is how to start the game and end it. Literally just need to listen for when the warden says "Simon says ______"