News Ticker
Extacy

[Suggestion] » jb chit lol

47 minutes ago, Extacy said:

Remove Zombie/Infected day - https://i.imgur.com/W2l7ZYI.png

:PepeHD:

48 minutes ago, Extacy said:

Re introduce Freeze tag, lower timer to 210 seconds (10s warmup), with a speedcap. - Just a start, add more suggestions if you want

:HYPERS:

These are some solid suggestions dawgie :peepoLove:

Can do most of these over the span of the the next few days when I’ve got time. 

1 hour ago, Extacy said:

Some new files were added to be downloaded, but haven't been uploaded to the FastDL https://pastebin.com/DxAJFnpA. I Timed how long this takes and adds at least a 1 minute and 5 seconds for me on every map change.

@ August said he would upload this a couple weeks ago. I guess he didn’t. Just gimme fast dl :pepecowboy:

Also freezetag :POGGERSXD:

2 hours ago, Extacy said:

Make it so Wardens can use the warden menu to open cells on jb_undertale and jb_arcade - Example Code

Undertale is meant to be on a minimum timer so that Ts have chances to do the minigames, the warden menu would let you skip that defeating the purpose of it.

2 hours ago, Extacy said:

Alias impulse 100 to /fl and /flashlight

Won't sm_flashlight work?

The default bind for inspect is +pluslookatweapon not impulse 100 anyways

Just now, Мalala said:

Undertale is meant to be on a minimum timer so that Ts have chances to do the minigames, the warden menu would let you skip that defeating the purpose of it.

That's what the plugin solves, currently wardens can use the warden menu to bypass the delay.

4 minutes ago, Мalala said:

Won't sm_flashlight work?

The default bind for inspect is +pluslookatweapon not impulse 100 anyways

The flashlight plugin uses impulse 100 from previous source games. I kind of worded it incorrectly though

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

Please no freezetag day it’s so boring. I literally fall asleep.

and its really gay when u ghostknife someone 50 times in a row just to not freeze them because theyre bhopping so fast

3 hours ago, Extacy said:

Add a ban disconnected plugin - massive influx of players MFKing and hacking. Or give me access to /addban :)

For the moment, or if a similar plugin never gets added, just grab the steam ID and ask someone with SourceBans access to ban them from there for you.

Good suggestions here tho

Posted (edited)

great suggestions. but I'm not sure if you want to remove the in cell minigame delay or keep it so warden can't use !wm to open up cells. 

+rep freeze tag without auto hop. :)

Edited by Evdog ♛

On 1/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, Extacy said:

Make how long Ts are muted for correspond with how many players are online. So that if there are 7 players on they're not muted for 45 seconds whenever a new round starts. I'd suggest a minimum of 15 seconds (< 8 players) and max 45 seconds (> 15 players)

done

Make /isbanned display how many previous CT bans a player has. Right now it only displays this if the user is currently banned.

done

Alias impulse 100 to /fl and /flashlight

impulse 100 is already enabled

Remove Zombie/Infected day - https://i.imgur.com/W2l7ZYI.png

removed

Re introduce Freeze tag, lower timer to 210 seconds (10s warmup), with a speedcap. - Just a start, add more suggestions if you want

Edit: ^ Tbh dunno about this anymore. I say only add this if we're able to make quick edits to the day

Re added, quick edits can be made.

Add back freeday to days menu - don't know why it was removed

Added back

Add a ban disconnected plugin - massive influx of players MFKing and hacking. Or give me access to /addban :)

Took proob's bandisconnected off of gitlab, dunno if it works

Freeze respawned Ts in place for 10? seconds when using the MFK command. (to reduce chaos)

Set to 5 seconds for now, can be adjusted if needed.

Make it so Wardens can use the warden menu to open cells on jb_undertale and jb_arcade

Done

Add warday locations

Done

Add some adv commands back: armor, disarm, equip (disarm + give)

Done.

Done

Some new files were added to be downloaded, but haven't been uploaded to the FastDL https://pastebin.com/DxAJFnpA. I Timed how long this takes and adds at least a 1 minute and 5 seconds for me on every map change.

Fixed

Players can still talk while dead in Redie.

Fixed

Lslay slays you if you if you go in Redie

This is @sleepy's shit

If any of this needs to be changed lmk. Or if Someone isn't working also lmk. Thanks.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:04 PM, Diam0ndz said:

impulse 100 is already enabled

I meant add sm_fl and sm_flashlight as commands that do the same. Almost no one knows that you can use flashlights on JB.

Took proob's bandisconnected off of gitlab, dunno if it works

That plugin has hardcoded messages for TTT. Needs generic ban messages

Set to 5 seconds for now, can be adjusted if needed.

Currently doesn't freeze Ts. Also I was hoping for something like this:

This is @sleepy's shit

Doubt sleepy will make it compatible so I made my own. https://github.com/Extacy/Small-Sourcemod-Plugins/blob/master/scripting/lslay.sp The binary is of course in ../plugins

On 1/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, Extacy said:

Add some adv commands back: armor, disarm, equip (disarm + give)

Done.

Still need armor

Edit: Redie needs to be updated again https://github.com/Extacy/Ghost/commit/348f27d

But holy :POGGERSXD:@ Diam0ndz that was done fast

Edited by Extacy

4 hours ago, Extacy said:

That plugin has hardcoded messages for TTT. Needs generic ban messages

Gonna edit when I get home

12 hours ago, Extacy said:

I meant add sm_fl and sm_flashlight as commands that do the same. Almost no one knows that you can use flashlights on JB

Added sm_fl & sm_flashlight

Currently doesn't freeze Ts. Also I was hoping for something like this:

Should be fixed now, also added the hudtext.

Doubt sleepy will make it compatible so I made my own. https://github.com/Extacy/Small-Sourcemod-Plugins/blob/master/scripting/lslay.sp The binary is of course in ../plugins

Added

Still need armor

added

Edit: Redie needs to be updated again https://github.com/Extacy/Ghost/commit/348f27d

updated

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Freezetag day auto bhop is laggy as fuck. I could probably bhop faster than the auto hop. 

I’m 99% sure it’s @Extacy‘s redie doing this as this happened before with my redie before I fixed it. 

I forgot what caused it but Extacy is welcome to look at my redie source on GitHub to see. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, Diam0ndz said:

I’m 99% sure it’s @Extacy‘s redie doing this as this happened before with my redie before I fixed it. 

I forgot what caused it but Extacy is welcome to look at my redie source on GitHub to see. 

Well since I'm unable to test this but I'm fairly sure the plugins are possibly conflicting I just enabled bhop + speed during freeze tag. If you fancy a better solution (i.e. successfully disabling bhop without that lag happening) make a pull request :)

Make it so Wardens can use the warden menu to open cells on jb_undertale and jb_arcade

Make /isbanned display how many previous CT bans a player has. Right now it only displays this if the user is currently banned.

Let warden stack beacons by holding shift, and resetting to 1 beacon when not holding shift.

^ Still need to be done.

Beacons still feel too long to place.. Maybe a delay of 1 second and hide the chat message?

@ Diam0ndz Can you update LSlay and Ghost

Edit: