notblank

Ban Appeal: blank

In-Game Name: blank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138449296

Name of the Admin that punished you: velox

Reason why you got punished: goonsquad

Length of your punishment: perm

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I was banned 2 years ago for being super immature and toxic. I was apart of the goon squad and now that I'm looking back at it, that was a very embarrassing part of my life that I wish I could go back and fix. I can't believe I actually talked to any of those guys back then. I hope you guys consider unbanning because I've been wanting to play jailbreak for past couple of months but none of the servers are as good as SNG.

+rep been talking to him lately and he’s definitely not the way he used to be, he doesn’t associate with his old friend group anymore so why not give him another chance 

Wasnt it decided previously that nobody from ya'lls "goon squad" or whatever ya'll retards called yourselves was, never to be unbanned by iCamp?

correct me if im wrong though. :cmonBruh:

also we already knew who you were sooo, lol

+rep I never saw blank to show toxicity without it being in a joking manner with friends. I wasnt very active around the time goonsquad got banned, but blank was always a good guy in my eyes. He would also add a great personality to the recently popping jb server.