News Ticker
tieK0

[Application] » Server Admin » tieK0

• Player Name
    tieK0
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:183512926
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recs
    Jensyl, Isaac, rage, Plastic, Boxerz
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    Despite some of my previous shortcomings within the community, I've continued over the years I've been a member to remain active and to try and contribute in my own ways to the community. I know most of the regular players and have good standing with them, so when conflicts arise I'm generally helpful in handling high stress situations. I have a lot of experience with moderating forum type websites and working with people in general, and I'm always open to criticism and have a passion to learn! Something that has been a note on previous applications was my maturity, and I believe I have demonstrated improvement from my interactions within servers and how I conduct interactions with members in general.
  • Active Servers
    AWP, KZ
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by tieK0
eggstra rec

+rep

Keeps his cool and is hella chill. Always tries his best to enforce rules and keep server under control while maintaining a positive attitude. 

Add me to your recs 🙂

+rep 

ive known mans for 89+ years, very nice lad  and has always tried to enforce rules when need be, would make a good addition to the admin team fo sho 

+rep

mature enough to handle the position

active, friendly, supportive.

he will be a good addition to our admin team.

I will also personally show up to this mans house if he goes dummy mode.

+rep dude's awesome to be around, and knows the rules. Active and incredibly welcoming and friendly. It would be criminal not to accept this mans. 

+rep I've gotten to talk and chill with tie a lot recently and was friendly with him before. I have never had a problem with him and he is a genuinely nice guy who looks out for others and cares about people and this community. He would make a great addition to the admin team.