Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noodlesssss

[Application] » Operator (JB) » Noodlesssss

Not a ton of candidates, I think noodles is the best possible operator at the time so +rep. Active, knows the rules and is friendly/helpful to new players

Edited by Earthling

+rep 100% the best canidate for operator. He knows everything there is too know about it, and makes a genuine active effort to make the server better and to make the population boom again. Very friendly and really chill to hang out with aswell. Good luck gamer :pepecowboy:

Edited by HellHound

+rep

honestly he’s one of the coolest people I’ve ever met from JB and he always has a positive attitude towards everyone... would love to see this mans as op

Edited by B0xerZ

I deserve an apology too for welcome to the cum zone.

+rep noodles is actually a lot better of a fit then I would've gave him credit for once I decided to think about it for a bit. It feels like the guy's been playin' JB since he was a fucking infant considering how well he knows the server and everyone on it. He may have his stints of inactivity but he isn't ever gone for long, and he doesn't wait till he's back to say he'll be gone (which was a bit of a problem we had when the server first came back.)

Double rep if you get rid of all smoGG maps :GoldenPepe: even if it's just dystopian I would literally KISS you

+rep

I know my opinion probably doesn't matter much since I'm not active much anymore but Noodles was one of the few guys who was always on when I was always on in my Jailbreak prime. Has suck more hours into the server than I have and genuinely cares for the well-being of the server. Would make an excellent operator. Gl my  friend

+rep 

I can genuinely say I trust this map with operator and he deserves it. He's put in time and effort into this server and has been trying to help populate it and make it better for the players.