• News ticker sample
george

[Suggestion] » [shit shit] to do

1v1

• Remove pistols on AK rounds/AWP rounds if there is on AWP 
  • Change the 3 second start timer to 1 second 

TTT

• Still need to add the message at 1:30 about Ts delaying
  • Add AFK Manager. Move players to spec after 1:30 minutes after no movement - Redder

• Add ghost deathmatch - Redder

Deagle

Jailbreak:50cent:

• SUGGESTION - Add freezetag day back to jailbreak with 2-3 minute timer instead of 5 like last time - Redder

@ August @ Diam0ndz

View full suggestion

Edited by george

for ttt also add a afk manager that moves players to spec after a minute and thirty seconds(or a minute) of no activity

also add ghost deathmatch to ttt

SUGGESTION  add freezetag day back to jailbreak with 2-3 minute timer instead of 5 like last time

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

Also for 1v1 remove all the other dumb special rounds besides scout, auto shotgun, Zeus and Negev.

No, people like these and it adds diversity

34 minutes ago, redderfry said:

SUGGESTION  add freezetag day back to jailbreak with 2-3 minute timer instead of 5 like last time

2 hours ago, george said:

SUGGESTION - Add freezetag day back to jailbreak with 2-3 minute timer instead of 5 like last time - Redder

This was already done :pepecowboy:

• Remove pistols on AK rounds/AWP rounds if there is on AWP 
  • Change the 3 second start timer to 1 second 

done

• Still need to add the message at 1:30 about Ts delaying

Made+Added a plugin

Add AFK Manager. Move players to spec after 1:30 minutes after no movement - Redder

Added an AFK manager.

Add ghost deathmatch - Redder

Afaik this horribly lags the server. We can try this out later.

The problem with freezetag day that we JUST had on the server is ghostknives and preventing puppyguarding/camping. the ct's gave up because of when you knife someone and it just doesnt work. Once a t gets past a certain speed they will basically be impossible to knife, so it's a pain in the ass on maps that have a lot of open space to bhop around (most of them)

8 minutes ago, rage said:

The problem with freezetag day that we JUST had on the server is ghostknives and preventing puppyguarding/camping. the ct's gave up because of when you knife someone and it just doesnt work. Once a t gets past a certain speed they will basically be impossible to knife, so it's a pain in the ass on maps that have a lot of open space to bhop around (most of them)

Get better at bhopping then.

The data needs to go from client -> server -> all clients. 

The ghost knives happen because the hit registers on the client but not on the server. On your client, you will be slightly ahead and the player you're chasing will be slightly behind than what the actual positions are on the server.

49 minutes ago, Diam0ndz said:

Get better at bhopping then.

The data needs to go from client -> server -> all clients. 

The ghost knives happen because the hit registers on the client but not on the server. On your client, you will be slightly ahead and the player you're chasing will be slightly behind than what the actual positions are on the server.

have fun trying to explain that to every single ct on the server

9 hours ago, george said:

No, people like these and it adds diversity

I agree, but some of them are just a little to cancer at least for me. I just find them repulsive and from what I have seen some people do not seem to like them. This is just from what I have seen in the server. This is just a suggestion after all.

Edited by Alex

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

I agree, but some of them are just a little to cancer at least for me. I just find them repulsive and from what I have seen some people do not seem to like them. This is just from what I have seen in the server. This is just a suggestion after all.

I mean it is an option whether or not to enable those special rounds (correct me if im wrong), so it shouldn’t really be a problem.