Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiken

[Bug Report] » [TTT] bugs

8 minutes ago, Chiken said:

- in some cases even though an innocent shoots at you and kill them you still lose karma

thats when they miss their shot and then you end up hitting them first which is unfortunate..

also edit ur post instead of posting more :D

Edited by redderfry

8 minutes ago, Chiken said:

- in some cases even though an innocent shoots at you and kill them you still lose karma

even when an innocent hurts you first though and you don't lose karma you lose 1000 credits, that should get removed imo

35 minutes ago, redderfry said:

thats when they miss their shot and then you end up hitting them first which is unfortunate..

also edit ur post instead of posting more :D

nope detective went on a killing spree shot me first i killed him ( i was an inno ) lost 2k 

35 minutes ago, Klitch said:

even when an innocent hurts you first though and you don't lose karma you lose 1000 credits, that should get removed imo

shouldnt get removed i like the idea it should just be fixed

3 minutes ago, Chiken said:

nope detective went on a killing spree shot me first i killed him ( i was an inno ) lost 2k 

well the cvar is set to only give you your karma back if the innocent role shoots you first so if it’s a detective idk man... devs could fix the losing credits part and prob add detective to getting your karma back if you get shot by em first 

- If a t kills a t buddy it shows up on death notices

Wasn't this intentional? I remember when it first started happening everyone just accepted it as part of how the game works. 

5 hours ago, Azecko said:

In addition, when killing a player or players with a missile it shows at the top right in the kill feed. (Killer and who's killed) @ Diam0ndz

On 1/16/2020 at 10:29 PM, Bork Bork Doggo said:

Wasn't this intentional? I remember when it first started happening everyone just accepted it as part of how the game works. 

apparently and i'm not sure if i remember who told me but someone said that it shows up to admins only????? or somethin like that to show it was rdm which i don't believe. 

CURRENTLY, the biggest issue with ttt is people dying on props (which ik @ Diam0ndz has been trying to figure out:peepoLove:)

there is no fix to dying to props you noobs stop asking,

just remove the shit prop throwing that we currently have and re-enable prop boosting and everything will be fixed

Edited by george

4 hours ago, george said:

there is no fix to dying to props you noobs stop asking,

just remove the shit prop throwing that we currently have and re-enable prop boosting and everything will be fixed

that is the dummy

alternatively give me full access to ur machine and i will fix it

On 1/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, Klitch said:

fixed

On 1/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, Azecko said:

In addition, when killing a player or players with a missile it shows at the top right in the kill feed. (Killer and who's killed) @ Diam0ndz

lmk if this is fixed

On 1/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Bork Bork Doggo said:

No I dont think so, lmk if its fixed