News Ticker
Rehab

[Application] » Server Admin » Rehab

• Player Name
    rehab
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:59569419
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recs
    gorg, why, diamondz, august, and addicted
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    SkyNetGaming is my favorite csgo community and I'd love to be apart of the staff team!
  • Active Servers
    awp and deag
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

+rep/ Why AWP of all servers? AWP was one of the first community servers I joined and have stuck around ever since and joining / being a part of the SNG community is one of the best things I've done. I want to do nothing but the best for AWP by improving it and having the player base having a big say in decisions on changes that will be made to the server. I would love to grow the player base into something a lot bigger than it already is and I think having the players having a big say in the decisions made can grow the player base as hopefully most of players will like the changes made. I love this server and always have since day 1 and to be able to improve AWP as a server and a community would mean a lot to me personally as SNG has been a big part of my life.

+rep 

Rehab has been around for a VERY long time. He's always nice to everyone, lets me and other admins know if there are people breaking rules, and keeps the server peaceful. I'm sure he'd make a great admin.

Edited by Wukioh