Big Booty Indian Goddess

my best piece yet

the proportions are excellent, the facial expression is extremely accurate, and the positioning of her arms are exquisite

my main complaints are the noticeably squiggly and non-straight lines and the fact that her whole body is not in the frame

7/10

58 minutes ago, Warden Frostwater said:

what is this art supposed to be?

by how I picture it - looks like somebody from total drama island but I don't know honestly

nigga how the fuck you dont know what phineas and ferb is? u have no childhoooooooood

phoneas done frobbed candice

do u think that candace gets embarrassed when she farts in front of jeremy??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if you have any pics of candace farting while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think her farts smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them.

44 minutes ago, Durandal said:

do u think that candace gets embarrassed when she farts in front of jeremy??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if you have any pics of candace farting while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think her farts smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them.

wtf kinda SHIT are you into?