sushimanappeal2

Ban Appeal: Sushi Man

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Big 'ol +rep

I'm strongly against letting Sushi back into the servers. 

As much as you did liven up the servers with your retardation, stupidity and humor, your personality as a whole is a detriment to the servers when you are being selectively annoying to people. I've seen this from the beginning, you would effectively target one person and annoy the living shit out of them to the point where they no longer want to play the servers. Everyone else might get a kick out of it, but the one person you are targeting is more likely than not gonna quit or not want to play on the servers anymore. This is the shit that happened with bung two years back when I was TTT operator. Mind you, bung was a super admin then and didn't want to be on the server with sushi.

I'm going to be honest here, anyone who is repping this kid to come back does not consider what it means for others who he will in all likelihood go and target. It's either that or you simply haven't been on the receiving end of it. Trust me, it's not fun. I don't want to have one individual quit cause this kid targets them just so everyone else can have a laugh at their expense.

I don't believe he's changed when not even a month ago he posts this appeal with that attitude of his, and I have yet to see any legitimate reason to have him back from anyone who wants him back.

Minus fucking rep

On 2/1/2020 at 1:41 PM, Satellite said:

As much as you did liven up the servers with your retardation, stupidity and humor, your personality as a whole is a detriment to the servers when you are being selectively annoying to people. I've seen this from the beginning, you would effectively target one person and annoy the living shit out of them to the point where they no longer want to play the servers. Everyone else might get a kick out of it, but the one person you are targeting is more likely than not gonna quit or not want to play on the servers anymore. This is the shit that happened with bung two years back when I was TTT operator. Mind you, bung was a super admin then and didn't want to be on the server with sushi.

I'm going to be honest here, anyone who is repping this kid to come back does not consider what it means for others who he will in all likelihood go and target. It's either that or you simply haven't been on the receiving end of it. Trust me, it's not fun. I don't want to have one individual quit cause this kid targets them just so everyone else can have a laugh at their expense.

I don't believe he's changed when not even a month ago he posts this appeal with that attitude of his, and I have yet to see any legitimate reason to have him back from anyone who wants him back.

Minus fucking rep

Every point you made is true and all you're saying is straight facts. Look at it this way.

If he is to be unbanned and acts like a complete retard again won't he just be perm banned again with no chance of appeal because hes had MORE than enough warnings about it. I'm sure one of the higher ups would have no problem with doing it to him.

From what I know from SNG for playing for such a long time is that most of the admins and or higher ups always say on SNG everyone should get a second chance (even in some cases when their like sushi).

He's been banned for more then a year i'm pretty sure, so if he is to be unbanned let him come back into the servers with a 2-4 week mute and or gag and see how he is after that.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:41 AM, Satellite said:

Minus fucking rep

just mute him if u find him annoying its a video game