Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
August

Merci SNG

Thanks for being the backbone in getting this community back on it's feet. Good luck with your endeavors, August.

cya August good luck with your future endeavors! Hope we can make a few bets this next football season so I can win more of your money :)

nooo :peepoSad:

sng wouldn't be the same without u ogist. I wish you the best in life, where ever it takes you :peepoLove:

definitely enjoyed getting to know ya a bit in SG and now here. thanks for what you’ve done, still excited to see how you’ll help in the future. 

gl w your more important stuff homie, hope it works out for ya

Take it easy big man! Hope you achieve your goals in your IRL endeavors. Thank you for leaving a legacy here and stay safe out there! Love ya!:peepoSad:

Wish you the best of luck in life man, thanks for all that you have done. We'll miss you. :peepoLove:

Nooooooo... Thank you for all the hard work you have done for SNG and hope life goes the way you want... hope you still get on jb tho 

adios, agosto. thank you for giving me the chance to help out and getting me to where i am today c: