News Ticker
NightBlade

Recommended mice?

I Currently Have A logitech G402 but Its really heavy. I love the way the buttons are setup which is the reason why I got it, Is there any mouse that is just like it but lighter? Or any mice you would recommended in general?

Right now I'm using a G403 Wireless and it's probably the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. Definitely a bit pricey at $160 though. I got lucky and amazon accidentally sent it to me instead of the $50 G502 that I ordered. 

27 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Logitec G703 is very nice. Just don't break it like mythin and blame the mouse being a shit mouse.

I didn't break my G703 I broke my steelseries one I haven't done anything to my G703 it does have clicking issues though for my LMB and My scroll wheel is a bit faulty which if you read reviews is a chronic problem with this mouse and the G903 

Edited by Mythin

I've had my Deathadder Elite for about 3 years and still no problems. I absolutely love it, and the DPI switch makes people in MM legitimately think I'm spinbotting. Fun times.

I have a g502 which is pretty nice and it comes with the little weights so you can mess with the weight to get what you like

There is not much like the 402 but lighter. That kind of mouse is meant for mmos and such, not fps, and doesn't need to be light. Since that mouse is a big mouse meant for a palm grip, I assume you want something similar  

Light,  FPS mice I recommend:

Razer Viper (the only good Razer product)

Finalmeme (many QC issues)

Coolermaster MM series

Glorious (many QC issues)

Logitech GPW ("light", not "ultralight")