Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cortex1

[Bug Report] » JB Moon Jail Table Death Glitch

So on moon jail when the table is on its side pushed against the wall it will push you up and jitter you for a couples seconds then you will fly very high and die. I tried to get proof but my stupid shadowplay wouldn't work

View full bug

It's a thing. I saw a T die from it. This issue is just because of props. P sure it works like in TTT. If you jump when table moving you gonna go through it and collapse to the ground. Not much can be fixed as the TTT bug hasn't been fixed. It is also a rare occurrence as most T's don't move the table. 

Not a big deal

Always been a thing, normally it doesnt kill you, i have never seen that happen. But the collisions on the tables in cell on the map are very weird.

Happens very inconsistently and rarely; you mostly have to try and make it happen. Has been a long-time issue on TTT, so I doubt a fix will be found soon. 

Literally the only time it happens on JB is when we're playing moonjail and with the tables in-cells.