satu

yikers diamondz cheating?

basically breezy fell into void and diamondz was gonna use tp to get him out.

(literally cheating)

and breezy gets spawn eggs like tf?

guys dont take it seriously its literally a fucking joke lmao

dang bro yall are getting mad over a minecraft game, idgaf if any of these people cheat im just posting them because i think its funny.

not even that breezy's team gets so mad over a single person combat-logging because all they do is kill randomly because they think its haha funny.

people like ducky, and his friends are actual no-lifers. ( except for earthling, extacy, and breezy cause they're kinda chill ngl.) 

im not gonna call you 12 year olds or 8 year olds because i know thats not what you are. i know that you guys are a bunch of 16+ year olds who think insulting and harassing players is funny.

coming from a girl that has been playing tango for 2 years, and sng for almost a year i think that the players of prg or sng (whatever which community it was) is blatantly toxic. yall cant get your shit together and stay up all night to make yourselves buff in a block game. my group actually have lives and don't sit on their asses mining diamonds for 2 hours straight. a-lot of people insulted me because i had a hella high voice when i was about 12 and people thought insulting me was funny but it really isn't. the only reason why I said "fuck me" and "i need sex" was to make you guys shut the FUCK up because yall are hella annoying. I just wanted to make you feel weirded out because yall dont know how to shut the fuck up and love to talk shit. you guys think you're the shit because you hang out with admins like diamonds and some of the other ones. well guess what? i hang out with admins too and we dont think we're the shit and actual act normal and friendly towards eachother. if you're from PRG it's really sad to see that one of the admins who own the minecraft server, say that your community is filled with autistis and retards. ( not saying diamondz is in prg, hes not hes in sng.) I'm just saying to the people who are talking shit in these forums you need to straighten the fuck up and stop acting like bitch babys and pussy boys. thank you and goodbye. :)

yikers.PNG

sexman.png

tgiajsd.PNG

yasy.PNG

Edited by satu

lmaooo the spawn eggs were in the dungeoon wehre they set traps little girl, they took them out my inventory when i got them. and the reason i want a tp is bc diamondz was litterally breaking half the island as i was trying to enderpearl its bs imo. stay mad that you're getting yo shit ran on minecraft though sweetheart

Edited by breezy

7 minutes ago, breezy said:

lmaooo the spawn eggs were in the dungeoon wehre they set traps little girl, they took them out my inventory when i got them. and the reason i want a tp is bc diamondz was litterally breaking half the island as i was trying to enderpearl its bs imo. stay mad that you're getting yo shit ran on minecraft thought sweetheart

BRO UR BREAKING HIS PIXEL HEART

50 minutes ago, satu said:

you WERE hacking lmao you literally half hearted a guy with full diamond armor

are u retarded. I literally fucked half of your shitty team. You all combat logged cause u got scared of losing your loot. We wouldn't have burned down your houses if you guys didn't combat log. ?XD :)

Edited by why

1 hour ago, why said:

are u retarded. I literally fucked half of your shitty team. You all combat logged cause u got scared of losing your loot. We wouldn't have burned down your houses if you guys didn't combat log. ?XD :)

didnt you die from fall damage?

3 hours ago, satu said:

my group actually have lives and don't sit on their asses mining diamonds for 2 hours straight

yet here you are! on the forums just living that life to the fullest!

3 hours ago, satu said:

say that your community is filled with autistis and retards

takes one to know one i guess?

3 hours ago, satu said:

'm just saying to the people who are talking shit in these forums you need to straighten the fuck up and stop acting like bitch babys and pussy boys. thank you and goodbye

yikes you're reeallly making a point here by being a hypocrite?:nikShrug:

you got us tho no worries we are really FUMING right now

3 hours ago, satu said:

the only reason why I said "fuck me" and "i need sex" was to make you guys shut the FUCK up because yall are hella annoying.

dumb reasoning but O. K. 4head like.. 

mute them or.. like.. you know.. get off your computer 

*People being annoying* *LETS SAY MORE DUMB SHIT SO THEY'LL LEAVE ME ALONE HUR HUR*:cmonBruh:

we get it though I guess

jokin or not this shit is dumb af now LOL

topic closed, e-gorl over N out

(P.S) edit buttons are a thing btw