KingjiN

Thank you SNG

Dang man, I think you were the first owner I met on 1v1 lol. I still want a pizza made by you, even if you no longer work at a pizza place. See ya around

never really talked to you much, but best of luck with everything you got goin on in your life 

Hope life treats you the way you want it. Sad to see you go. :NotLikeThis: Hope you can visit some time. 

Hey man, it's been a good time with you. 

Everything happens for a reason in life, we just gotta sort out our priorities and move on.

I'll miss ya king, whatever laughs and memories I'll cherish. I enjoyed interacting with you.

Hopefully I'll catch you around again!

This guy was the bridge between the LG/Slayers merge and I fucking love him to death.

I know you're hella busy as am I but feel free to always snap me with whatever is going on. I'll always be here for ya chief. :peepoLove:

Had the best convo w you on teamspeak tonight and I truly wish the best for ya in life.

hi kingpin. you are very good person and i hope you the best. i hope we can go back to 2016 because thats my favorite time with u :)

Man oh man, we haven’t talked in a long time and I wish we would have. The experiences I have had with you have been nothing but positive whether we were playing Golf with Friends, watching movies, playing TTT or grinding black ops. (Fuck you @ August for leaving zombies). It truly was a pleasure to talk and play games with you and I’m gonna miss you a lot man. Best of luck with everything in life.

Posted (edited)

Cya Kingjin.....tb to the old days in 2017 & 2017. Those were good times. You were the first owner I ever saw on awp and the kill animations would confuse tf outa me. GL on your future endeavors

Edited by ✪ Supreme

I think you know more than anyone that you're the reason I'm here today. You were my first ever rec (although no one else said yes, so...) and the person that got me into the deeper part of the community in the first place. Even though you told me to my face that you were thoroughly surprised that I even made it to senior, I still appreciate our talks about music and the spontaneous movie nights we hosted. Although I can't say I'm entirely surprised that you're heading out, what with how busy you are with irl, a part of me still doesn't want to see you go.

Wherever you end up, I hope you stop by sometime for a hello or a small chat. Good luck out there coach.

We rarely played at the same time on awp, but you were always in the middle of the action.  Sad to see another long time player depart from SNG. GL