Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

i never did nothing wrong

i found out that i was ban for missing particle when i tried sng zombie map

also all the maps and particles in sng i have to download manually for me idk

i have tried everything

only sng server i have to download manually maps and others 

Screenshot_20200325-120020_Samsung Internet.jpg

(That’s the old AWP ip I am pretty sure)

You were banned not because you were missing any particles but because you were somehow able to have a sv_cheats only cvar set to off when it should always be on. 

r_drawparticles draws particle effects like smokes. 

Considering the only way for you to get a cvar like that to turn off is through cheats(or an exploit), I think it is very likely that you were also using some other form of cheats. Also both those accounts banned under the name MeGhoul in sourcebans are vacced. Again, another indicator that you were cheating. 

Maybe you want to come clean, considering the first ban was 2 years ago. 

Edit: appeal denied, nothing adds up. You’ve got like 4 vacced accounts and the steamid you gave in the appeal isn’t the one in sourcebans. 

I already know MeGhoul has cheated in the past in comps and other things, but I HIGHLY doubt he would intentionally cheat on SNG servers. He's super retarded on a regular basis, and honestly it's nice not seeing him around on the servers, but regardless, my personal opinion shouldn't play into this. I do think he's telling the truth and doesn't actually cheat on SNG servers.

Then again, he is very very stupid.

Neutral.

I mean its basically saying you were using an exploit for smokes.

dont cheat?(AGAIN)    like I figured you would've learned your lesson the first time you decided to cheat :GIGALUL:

we've even discussed this previously RIGHT AFTER you got banned the first time, so stop being stupid.

I have no doubts in my mind that you knew what you were doing.

not to mention THREE of your other accounts have VAC bans, soooooooo I dont see this being an accident

-REP

If it happened once before and it picked up on it again. Prob not just a random error. The system wouldn't just make it up. 

I don't mind you and don't think you cheat on the server. But maybe you tried to hop on or something and it picked it up immediately. Either way it wouldn't be a fluke.

-rep