Noodlesssss Suggestion Boi

[Suggestion] » New Days For Extacy

Suggestions for new days 

Suggestion made by @ Diam0ndz

One in the chamber day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8jZ78O6b6o

CT's and T's vs one another in a all-out free for all. Like COD's One in the chamber gamemode

Hunger games day: @Jayyyyy can explain this one

View full suggestion

@ Extacyif you dont wanna deal w/ one in the chamber I can do it. The code I wrote back then is probably messy and awful cause I was pretty new to sm then. The day would last around 2-4 minutes, either first to hit certain score wins or people w/ highest score. Top 2 on either team get LR.

So basically for the Hunger Games day I was thinking that it would be everyone for themselves since it is hunger games, last one alive wins the day. When the day is initiated cells open and there is a 5-10 second grace period where you can't kill each other and give people a chance to distance themselves. Once that time is up everyone starts to knife each other. I don't think there should be weapons unless Ts get them as well because it would be unfair since CTs spawn with them. More can be added, this is just a foundation. 

9 minutes ago, Jayyyyy said:

So basically for the Hunger Games day I was thinking that it would be everyone for themselves since it is hunger games, last one alive wins the day. When the day is initiated cells open and there is a 5-10 second grace period where you can't kill each other and give people a chance to distance themselves. Once that time is up everyone starts to knife each other. I don't think there should be weapons unless Ts get them as well because it would be unfair since CTs spawn with them. More can be added, this is just a foundation. 

maybe instead it ports everyone into cells with a grace period then the armory is like a cornucopia of sorts, where u can go get guns but youll be risking urself. maybe some weapon spawns could be added like drug spawns for maps so people that dont go to armory can still get weapons aside from secrets?

5 minutes ago, rage said:

maybe instead it ports everyone into cells with a grace period then the armory is like a cornucopia of sorts, where u can go get guns but youll be risking urself. maybe some weapon spawns could be added like drug spawns for maps so people that dont go to armory can still get weapons aside from secrets?

I really like this idea 

CT's and T's both spawn in cells and a timer counts down until they are unfrozen. Once they are unfrozen, there is a 5-10 second grace period where they can run away or run to armory (the cornucopia) to get guns. Some guns, nades, and armor (assuming they won't be spawned in with armor) could be spawned around the map. Teaming would be allowed, but the game would go until the last player or LR :peepoCheer:. The game would go on for around 200 seconds until everyone alive gets beaconed. A rule would be that no one would be able to camp after the beacons go off.

7 minutes ago, Noodlesssss said:

I really like this idea 

CT's and T's both spawn in cells and a timer counts down until they are unfrozen. Once they are unfrozen, there is a 5-10 second grace period where they can run away or run to armory (the cornucopia) to get guns. Some guns, nades, and armor (assuming they won't be spawned in with armor) could be spawned around the map. Teaming would be allowed, but the game would go until the last player or LR :peepoCheer:. The game would go on for around 200 seconds until everyone alive gets beaconed. A rule would be that no one would be able to camp after the beacons go off.

should be longer than 10 seconds. maybe 15 imo

1 hour ago, Jayyyyy said:

Maybe devs can make it to where when a hunger games day is started there’s random gun spawns around the map and make it so the same guns don’t spawn in the same spot and the guns are randomized. Ex. In one room such as pool, there’s a few different spawns... not all of the spots have a 100% chance to spawn a gun. If the gun is spawned it is randomized ( one round it could be a glock and another it could be a mp5sd or in another round a gun could not spawn at all in that spot ). Everyone would spawn around in between cells and armory. Of course everyone has a grace period to loot and find weapons (15 seconds?) Yes, this would take time adding spawns to every map but in my opinion would be the best way aside from only knifes 

sorry if any of this was said i didn’t read the posts :D

9 hours ago, redderfry said:

Maybe devs can make it to where when a hunger games day is started there’s random gun spawns around the map and make it so the same guns don’t spawn in the same spot and the guns are randomized. Ex. In one room such as pool, there’s a few different spawns... not all of the spots have a 100% chance to spawn a gun. If the gun is spawned it is randomized ( one round it could be a glock and another it could be a mp5sd or in another round a gun could not spawn at all in that spot ). Everyone would spawn around in between cells and armory. Of course everyone has a grace period to loot and find weapons (15 seconds?) Yes, this would take time adding spawns to every map but in my opinion would be the best way aside from only knifes 

sorry if any of this was said i didn’t read the posts :D

We could use drug spawns since the configs already there. 

Did the majority of a Gun Game day (forgot to comment this but went ahead and did it anyway)
I'll work on OITC soon since it's pretty much the same code

But I have a few issues with hunger games:
- When I set up drug spawns I added at least 1-2 drugs in each cell. I'll have to test maybe skipping some of them at random and see how that looks
- How would CTs work in this? Even if I move them to a random T spawn they can still open armory just by walking up to it

21 minutes ago, Extacy said:

- When I set up drug spawns I added at least 1-2 drugs in each cell. I'll have to test maybe skipping some of them at random and see how that looks

Do (# players * 1.75) gun spawns

26 minutes ago, Extacy said:

- How would CTs work in this? Even if I move them to a random T spawn they can still open armory just by walking up to it

Delete all weapon and weapon spawner entities before spawning the new ones. That way, even if they get into armory they shouldn't be able to pick up any guns.