News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
[IG] CHARMYANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban Appeal: CHARMYANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: CHARMYANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:53089751

Name of the Admin that punished you: Earl/Shiro

Reason why you got punished: "Being cancerous on forums"

Length of your punishment: Permanent.

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

Hey, I was banned around 3 years ago for being an absolute idiot. I came to this server yelling racial and homophobic slurs which is the main reason why I was banned. However, it's been 3 years and I don't do that too often anymore. I've come looking for something to fill my free-time due to this quarantine. Thanks for considering!

Edited by [IG] CHARMYANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

I've known Charmy for a long time, the kid used to be really toxic when he was young, and we butted heads a good number of times in the past over some stupid shit. He talked to me a good bit before making this appeal and I told him that if he's gonna do the same shit and act the same way I'm not gonna +rep his ban appeal or try to help him get unbanned, but he's in high school now and matured a good deal, and I really believe that he won't make the same mistakes he made when he got banned. He made a promise with me that if he was unbanned he would be a good boy, so I trust him.

+rep, don't betray my trust if you get unbanned. I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

Edited by rage

I secondedly agree with rage on this.

Just don't act like your past and everything will go well. I know some of us in the past acted like what we acted.

+rep. Good luck.

Ah ye I think I remember you bein one of the young toxic SG kids, since it was 3 years ago I don't have a problem with an unban.

Be good this time :blini: