1.Uranium
Big smoke
Mr_cream69
Oceanman

2. Uranium ID: 76561198868628118

Big smoke ID 76561198390093879

Mr_cream69 ID 76561198334847995
   Oceanman ID: ID: 76561198406478969

3. It's a knife day which means that Ct's have 500 health and T's have 250. After about 5 seconds of being in cells/armory, everyone is teleported to a nyan room which then both sides face off only using knives.  Ct's spawn with a gun which they are suppose to drop but in this case, Oceanman tells them to keep it which ends up letting them shoot everyone. Even though Oceanman didn't shoot anyone, these are fairly new Ct's that don't know the rules that well. Shame on you bitch

I'm pretty sure Revibe also has a vid so if you need more info, contact him.

4 minutes ago, Warden Frostwater said:

ok wtf is this. He knew it was going to be a Nyan Cat knife day so cheating just for free credits.

I think they all need some punishment, especially Ocean.

i was on that map with them the ct's were pretty new and oceanman should no better so i think he should take the blame.

all oceanmans fault. all of the cts other than oceanman were new to jailbreak, especially to  that map so they didn't have a clear insight on what happens during nyan cat day. oceanman saying to keep your guns makes them think you are supposed to shoot them in that day, which was totally his fault on his side. oceanman should be the one getting the punishment while the others shouldn't.

Looking at the video proof, at least Oceanman should be punished. He was probably confusing the new players on ct.

Ocean man should be punished for sure i don't know about the other guys that shot because they where new to the game. I want to add mlg has nothing to do with this and this is Oceanman's doings alone 

Posted (edited)

I should honestly take some blame for this. I have yet to make a map rule stating that CT's must drop/not use their weapons when this day begins. I understand that most people know and understand how that day normally goes, but I don't know if I would want to punish someone for something that's not in the rules. If someone higher up wants to add punishment, they are more than welcome to, but I can understand letting this one slide.

I would be fine with letting everyone off the hook this time and actually putting this rule in place. When the rule is put in, definitely don't go doing what you did @Oceanman.

Sorry for any inconveniences. 

edit: Instead of a rule, our lovely dovely Mr. fatty Developer xtc is planning on making a plugin to deal with tactics and minecraft_v4-8. Until then, please do not use weapons on the "knife day" for minecraft_v4-8, CT's or T's. Admins can punish accordingly for future reference.

Edited by Noodlesssss

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Noodlesssss said:

I should honestly take some blame for this. I have yet to make a map rule stating that CT's must drop/not use their weapons when this day begins. I understand that most people know and understand how that day normally goes, but I don't know if I would want to punish someone for something that's not in the rules. If someone higher up wants to add punishment, they are more than welcome to, but I can understand letting this one slide.

I would be fine with letting everyone off the hook this time and actually putting this rule in place. When the rule is put in, definitely don't go doing what you did @Oceanman.

Sorry for any inconveniences. 

I didnt know the cts would shoot them down. This is my fault I'm sorry, btw mlg doesnt have anything to do with this.

Edited by Oceanman

I think all of MLG gang should be held responsible for this. They were working oceanman hard in the mines all day, and his mind was all over the place. The mines mess with peoples head, mlg gang conducts child labor. Its unfortunate ocean was so fatigued and made a fatal error. 

At the end of the day, this knife thing can be very aids, it happens and sometimes its unavoidable such as an afk ct and a T picks up the weapon. 

2 minutes ago, Duckyy said:

I think all of MLG gang should be held responsible for this. They were working oceanman hard in the mines all day, and his mind was all over the place. The mines mess with peoples head, mlg gang conducts child labor. Its unfortunate ocean was so fatigued and made a fatal error. 

At the end of the day, this knife thing can be very aids, it happens and sometimes its unavoidable such as an afk ct and a T picks up the weapon. 

Please don't joke. This is a serious place in the forums

Just now, Awaffle said:

4 minutes ago, Duckyy said:

ok and......

5 minutes ago, Duckyy said:

be787250e3681ee813f9c3df2cd24b9a.png

1 minute ago, August said:

this would be a map bug report not a player complaint

It is a bug, however I'm pretty sure @Oceanman knew exactly what he was doing when he said "Don't drop weapons don't drop weapons".

@Oceanman I get your apology but you should still definitely be punished for this, quite obvious that you knew what would happen.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, coolduck said:

all oceanmans fault. all of the cts other than oceanman were new to jailbreak, especially to  that map so they didn't have a clear insight on what happens during nyan cat day. oceanman saying to keep your guns makes them think you are supposed to shoot them in that day, which was totally his fault on his side. oceanman should be the one getting the punishment while the others shouldn't.

uranium and big smoke arent new lmao atleast uranuim isnt

Edited by frenchfrieman

16 hours ago, Noodlesssss said:

Instead of a rule, our lovely dovely Mr. fatty Developer xtc is planning on making a plugin to deal with tactics and minecraft_v4-8. Until then, please do not use weapons on the "knife day" for minecraft_v4-8, CT's or T's. Admins can punish accordingly for future reference.

15 hours ago, August said:

this would be a map bug report not a player complaint

Player Complaint closed

@Oceanman You honestly should know better not to do this but you're gettin off the hook this time. Don't do this again ty.