News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Ludic2.0

Ban Appeal: Ludic

In-Game Name: Ludic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183501656

Name of the Admin that punished you: August

Reason why you got punished: Cheating(multi hack)

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I didint cheat and it has been over 3+ years ago

Forum of me cheating:

Fourm of my response: 

9 minutes ago, ff said:

bruh 

its just kinda weird that only an hour after this appeal was made, your account was made and the first thing you post is that this appeal is valid.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunate that the first video was deleted/removed.

Second video

Only really suspicious thing I see here is at 0:10, you don't hear the guy coming yet you run away as you know he's there.

Third video

At 0:10, I doubt that's a trigger bot as said in the other appeal, anyone can be trigger-happy and flick shoot like that. 

At 0:20, he clearly hears the guy jumping and moving around so he looks at the door, nothing suspicious there. 

There are quite a few people claiming you were obvious and how the fact that you have a vac banned account so that doesn't help your case. I'd think it's fair to give him an unban since it's been so long but then again, don’t know the full context. 

+rep

Edited by george

Posted (edited)

My apologies :)

It's hard to take something like this seriously when:

• 3-4 of the people in the original thread that are current and/or former staff call his playstyle "obvious walls".
  • A former owner says he has aim key based off a single clip (that type of talk comes from the conspiracy theorists on VACSucks).
  • The same former owner uses a past thread, where Ludic admits to having a VAC banned old account and where it is proven that his younger brother got him banned, as circumstantial evidence to him cheating. This is evidence of him being honest, and you're using it against him. That's bullshit.
  • The owner goes from saying "I've known Ludic for a while now..." to a month later saying: "I've played with him before, every time he killed me it always seemed so fishy lol..." "...He will not be unbanned ever again".

Ludic is one of the sweetest kids I've ever met. My word doesn't matter so I won't go further on that. It's just, he's a troll, and it's so painfully obvious when he trolls that it blows my mind how many people can be as genuinely triggered as the people in the three threads involving his bans (not this one) seem to be. I want to say that seeing him false banned from here bothers me, since that's how I feel about false bans in other things. But it's honestly satisfying to know that all of these people have to eat their words, since he doesn't cheat and won't be banned.

To be fair to you guys, his playstyle is sus. He's a huge soundwhore and plays on a stupidly high sensitivity. But to say that "you know him" without knowing that this is his playstyle is fake as fuck.

Also, it's silly to let the actions of other people that he cannot control determine his ban, when you can easily just get rid of the other shitposters directly without escalating/threatening Ludic with an appeal denial, after he's already been false banned for 3 years.

Quote 1: 

Quote 2:

Edited by ff

The original reason the ban was issued was the consensus from several people who thought you were suspicious and a few clips that seemed definitive of the fact. 

My opinion of the ban still hasn't changed. For someone who had spent a significant number of hours on the server, you would not be stupid enough to throw it away by using cheats. That and the fact that the clips themselves were not convincing beyond a reasonable doubt for me to believe you were cheating. 

At the end of the day, it's been three years since the ban. Odds are if you used cheats then, you wont this time around given the amount of scrutiny you have received.

The only two videos that are left don't look suspicious at all, also wallhack existed at the time he was banned.

I can't see the original video anymore but the screenshots of it don't look sus ("locking" onto a guy while shooting a window, shooting a guy because he can see his trail)

Posted (edited)

+rep for unban because I'm dumb and I lost the video of him actually hacking.

1580791320581.thumb.jpg.dea9601fe227f0ec91a2513e1072f965.jpg

Edited by Comf

Don't remember you or this ban but since it was 3 years ago I would be alright with an unban. Not a great look though to have your friends come in here and spam your appeal tho.

Gonna be up to @ iCamp since he's the one who said in the old thread you'd never be unbanned, just be patient for a response champ :blini:

On 5/23/2020 at 3:43 PM, iCamp said:

Don't know if it actually is him or not. There's been another ban appeal in the forums that was similar but for being toxic, this one also tends to have been banned for 3 years.

50/50 chance it might be him but the new recent post got me thinking.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, iCamp said:

^^i do not know what this screenshot is it looks like discord but you guys do not even have discord you have team speak

On 5/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, iCamp said:

^^this one is me
thank you for responding champ

@ iCamp

2 hours ago, ff said:

someone edited ludic's comment because I know for sure this guy has no idea how to format a post like that with quotes

None of the content was edited. his post was just unreadable as it was so i imagine someone just quoted the links and removed formatting on his original comments. Please refrain from replying to the thread for comments like this.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, rage said:

None of the content was edited. his post was just unreadable as it was so i imagine someone just quoted the links and removed formatting on his original comments. Please refrain from replying to the thread for comments like this.

This is his original post. edit: replaced with a better picture

image.thumb.png.939c420e9e01284bd45b8792e16897eb.png

Someone edited it so that the two pictures are the same, making it look like Ludic is saying that the picture is him when it really isn't.

So your claim is wrong, and whoever deleted my comment should un-delete it.

Thanks. Also really petty from iCamp to leave this guy banned for a month for no reason.

Edited by ff

37 minutes ago, ff said:

Someone edited it so that the two pictures are the same, making it look like Ludic is saying that the picture is him when it really isn't.

So your claim is wrong, and whoever deleted my comment should un-delete it.

Thanks. Also really petty from iCamp to leave this guy banned for a month for no reason.

Dude, it's clearly a fucking mistake, the post was damn near unreadable before the edit, and the quote function can bug out sometimes. I understood what he meant immediately after the edit, he's saying the top image isn't him. Your buddy reacted positively to my post, so you're the only one who took issue to it. This appeal no longer involves you, so it would do you well to let iCamp handle things when he has the time and remembers, because you've already been warned about how your input isn't helping his case.

49 minutes ago, ff said:

It's almost like he owns the servers :thonkeng:

Relax and let the appeal run it's course, you aren't helping it.

12 minutes ago, rage said:

Dude, it's clearly a fucking mistake, the post was damn near unreadable before the edit, and the quote function can bug out sometimes. I understood what he meant immediately after the edit, he's saying the top image isn't him. Your buddy reacted positively to my post, so you're the only one who took issue to it. This appeal no longer involves you, so it would do you well to let iCamp handle things when he has the time and remembers, because you've already been warned about how your input isn't helping his case.

2 minutes ago, tie said:

It's almost like he owns the servers :thonkeng:

Relax and let the appeal run it's course, you aren't helping it.

Random +reps from people who have no idea who Ludic is/don't remember him are helpful :pepoThink:

Are you willing to tell me this: You looked at  iCamp's 3 word response with suspiciously cropped pictures and thought "Yeah this is totally not a troll response"? It's clearly a joke to him. The rest of the staff pretending to be serious about this case is silly.

Keeping Ludic banned is pathetic. There is no case. The person who lost the original video still implies that Ludic was "actually hacking", but their word means nothing. Nobody has authority on whether or not Ludic was/is cheating on your server besides Valve. I'm not going to try and flatter iCamp with fake shit like "oh I respect you and the community you've built". I don't play here and have no reason to while my friend is banned. I'm just so fucking bored during this pandemic and it's fun to see the staff try and be formal about this when iCamp gives 0 fucks about what any of you (and me) say about the ban.