News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
colinkr

[Bug Report] » guns and knives dissapearing in jb

I started noticing this around 2 days ago but it rarely happened to me, but its been happening more often that i would randomly lose my knife or guns mid round and if we were doing a t minigame that required me to knife I would lose.

recently I noticed this happening to all guns that I had and now other jb players are threatening to "take away your knife or contraband" , I have a few clips of it here. Maybe its just unlucky timing of the bug or people actually found a way to do it, I don't know. Either way its annoying when you are trying to rebel or complete a minigame and your knife/guns go away.

View full bug

Posted (edited)

no it’s not a bug, it’s a command that vault and peril games found out about and won’t tell anyone. Myself I don’t know how to do it but I know that you need vip to do it. They have done it to many players and I told  them if your gonna abuse it your going to be in trouble if caught. @Oceanmanhas a clip of Vault doing the command. ( I would’ve reported the bug but I didn’t know it 100% was working till i saw this video )

@Noodlesssss

Edited by coolduck

Posted (edited)

Peril Games and Vault are the ones abusing this glitch, I told him not to abuse it but he kept using it on random people in the server. Vault and Peril is always in discord together btw.

Peril Games 

STEAM_0:1:149777032

Vault/spaceman

STEAM_0:0:180367428

@Noodlesssss what's your input on this?

Edited by Oceanman

Posted (edited)

@Noodlesssss @ Diam0ndz No idea if this is fixed but now that I think about it it seems like Vault has been using this glitch to basically get what he wants and to player grief, as each time i rebelled he was on mic complaining/saying stuff like "omg colin please dont rebel". From my perspective hes just abusing something so he can get his way. I have full clips if anyone needs.

Also this has happened on more than one map, more than one day. I was just fed up with it yesterday and thats why I have clips, but it sounds like Vault has known about this for a while.

Edited by colinkr

Posted (edited)

It's just power in the wrong hands, not that anyone that doesnt have admin should have that power in the first place, but the people who knew about it didnt use it because it was abusive and ruined the experience for other players. Edgar/peril and vault should have no good reason to abuse this glitch to get what they want. I personally knew how to do it and I could, but the only time I ever used it was on another person who knew told me about it, and that was just testing it out. There was like 3 people on at the time.

They abused this glitch over and over again for their own personal entertainment and for that I think some form of punishment would be reasonable.
Btw the bug/glitch is the ability as a VIP to /slay someone or /slay @all to take away all weapons, which clearly is shown in @colinkr clips. Vault isnt vip but he found the glitch in the first place so I guess he gets special treatment.

Edited by Patrick_§tar

Posted (edited)

Shouldnt they get a punishment because they were abusing it over and over.

Multiply people told them not to abuse it and they chose to abuse it

Edited by flyback

11 minutes ago, Diam0ndz said:

Both players have been banned for a day

Pog Champ

25 minutes ago, Diam0ndz said:

Both players have been banned for a day

Upped to a week, common sense don't be cunts 

Would've probably given them 20k credits each if they would have just messaged one of the devs and reported instead of exploiting :blini:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, August said:

Would've probably given them 20k credits each if they would have just messaged one of the devs and reported instead of exploiting :blini:

:FeelsGoodMan:

Edited by flyback

3 minutes ago, August said:

offer still stands ? :cooldoge:

Just now, Bucket said:

@ Diam0ndz sir i did come on to help you on being a test subject sooooo....... any reward?

i was there i should get creds to

1 hour ago, August said:

I literally wanted to talk to Diamondz a couple nights ago abt the VIP bug and I was gonna bring this up. I also told Salty about this bug as well. I did still use the bug (not as much as it was stated) but I reported it to an admin and then stopped using it. Right as I told salty, he told me not to use it so I did report it like a week ago.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Vault said:

I literally wanted to talk to Diamondz a couple nights ago abt the VIP bug and I was gonna bring this up. I also told Salty about this bug as well. I did still use the bug (not as much as it was stated) but I reported it to an admin and then stopped using it. Right as I told salty, he told me not to use it so I did report it like a week ago.

if you say "but i reported it to an admin then stopped using it" when did you report and stop using? last night?? story doesn't check out bud.

also, if you wanted to talk to diamondz why didnt you send him a message? not that hard

Edited by colinkr

1 hour ago, August said:

Also, if you would like to talk about abusing, I have clips of Bigfoot and ocean man using the bug as well so I can send proof of that as well: Vault#5763 (discord)