News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
DKMIP

[Suggestion]-Zombie Day

The days on JB are very fun but there is one that we all miss which is zombie day. I have been in many games in which I constantly hear people ranting on about the fact that zombie day was so good and that it should be brought back. I also noticed that there have a been 2 new days added recently so it would be a great time to just fit a third one right in.

Posted (edited)

no way, not again

This will instantly get me to RARELY VISIT JB (already don't visit it often).

edit: I'll be honest, that mode favors ANYONE who can do HARD-CLIMB. Also it's basically an AFK credit farming simulator, hence why the "Wardens" always call that !day.

It's extraordinarily unbalanced and unfun for the "Survivors" either. I do not feel this day needs to come back.

Edited by Warden Frostwater

-rep bad day, i would like to do war day on cloud finals but if we add zombie it will most likely not because every CT has to hide in invisible box in armory :50cent:

Honestly changes would have to be made in order for zombie day to come back as a "good" day, as its way to easy in example hard climb or secrets like armory box on clouds to win the day with almost no effort. I'm not gunna make a suggestion to how exactly we could "fix" the day but it would be awesome to bring it back.

+rep

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, August said:

@ Extacy we could possibly use dev zones to restrict access to unfair spots but this would be a pain in the ass to set up

a really big pain in the ass lmao. Maybe you could set up a teleport and restrict the humans from leaving that area, kind of like warday? Example disco on undertale or extreme climb on clouds. :pepoThink:

As to how to restrict them from leaving, maybe add like a cloud of gas, or some sort of border that would damage you over time if you crossed over.

Edited by Patrick_§tar

Posted (edited)

Nah When zombie day was added i thought it was fun but seeing peoples POVS on the subject it just makes me believe we don't need to see it again

Sorry :/

Edited by RealBox