A Savage Turtle

Ban Appeal: pengu7k

In-Game Name: pengu7k

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:194667418

Name of the Admin that punished you: im not sure

Reason why you got punished: not sure

Length of your punishment: permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

Its been probably two years since I got banned. I believe it was for a friend deciding to cheat and we had the same IP. I think that was the reason at least. I just re-downloaded cs: go and wanted to play on SNG jailbreak. It said I was banned. I understand if you don't want to unban me but I was just wondering.

4 hours ago, A Savage Turtle said:

Its been probably two years since I got banned. I believe it was for a friend deciding to cheat and we had the same IP. I think that was the reason at least. I just re-downloaded cs: go and wanted to play on SNG jailbreak. It said I was banned. I understand if you don't want to unban me but I was just wondering.

Don't remember but I pretty much never ban off suspected cheats unless it is rage botting since I don't record ingame. Can you expand on this statement a bit more?

https://skynetgaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A194667418&Submit=Search

Btw it happened 11 months ago not 2 years

I believe I denied your last appeal because I was pretty sure you and DEKU were the same person. It was quite a rabbit hole of IPs and bans. I'll go through it all again tomorrow I guess

i wonder how you and your friend has the same IP,  looks very sus for me, anyways why would you cheat on a jail break sever -rep from me:pepoEZ:

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, August said:

Don't remember but I pretty much never ban off suspected cheats unless it is rage botting since I don't record ingame. Can you expand on this statement a bit more?

https://skynetgaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A194667418&Submit=Search

Btw it happened 11 months ago not 2 years

Knowing him it probably was rage botting. I know it doesn't seem believable that we are two different people but we have been on the server at the same time and we both bot vip. Who would buy vip for an account that is an alt that will probably get banned. I wasn't on at the time he cheated nor did I hear about it until I tried to get on a couple months later. Oh and sry about the time it feels like so much longer. I hope you can accept this apology - pengu7k ( A Savage Turtle )

Edited by A Savage Turtle

26 minutes ago, A Savage Turtle said:

Knowing him it probably was rage botting. I know it doesn't seem believable that we are two different people but we have been on the server at the same time and we both bot vip. Who would buy vip for an account that is an alt that will probably get banned. I wasn't on at the time he cheated nor did I hear about it until I tried to get on a couple months later. Oh and sry about the time it feels like so much longer. I hope you can accept this apology - pengu7k ( A Savage Turtle )

I'm still wondering how you two shared the same IP.

2 hours ago, Diam0ndz said:

I'm still wondering how you two shared the same IP.

I'm not sure either but my best guess is that me and him live right next to eachother. I can't think of any other reason besides that.

41 minutes ago, A Savage Turtle said:

I'm not sure either but my best guess is that me and him live right next to eachother. I can't think of any other reason besides that.

you cant have the same ip unless you're using the same router

11 minutes ago, Jensyl said:

you cant have the same ip unless you're using the same router

https://www.howtogeek.com/247452/is-it-possible-for-different-people-to-have-the-same-public-ip-address/

It is possible, and I think if they really do live right next to each other then more likely.

@A Savage Turtle Can you just prove you and DEKU are different people? 

18 minutes ago, Diam0ndz said:

https://www.howtogeek.com/247452/is-it-possible-for-different-people-to-have-the-same-public-ip-address/

It is possible, and I think if they really do live right next to each other then more likely.

huh, learn somethin new everyday :FeelsAmazingMan:

On 5/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, Diam0ndz said:

What's ur discord so I can send u da proof