News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Noodlesssss

Clearing up some confusion

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Chiken said:

can we make it a rule :)

I can have someone just put a link to this post in the rules itself. I think it would look better and clear up confusion easier than "CT's dont need to catch in the act"

edit: @Klitch yea thats what I meant; like the other post inside the rules.

Edited by Noodlesssss

11 minutes ago, Noodlesssss said:

I can have someone just put a link to this post in the rules itself. I think it would look better and clear up confusion easier than "CT's dont need to catch in the act"

considering this is applicable in a lot of scenarios and is a recurring issue the entire main post should be included in the rules page as an addendum

Now there is going to be more "Nazi" cts:peepoSad::FeelsBadMan:

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, redderfry said:

There's still going to be people following the "can only kill during the action" because they think it's more fair and they're just nice overall. it's not a rule that you can't let them live :)

long live the fake rule

True, in my opinion, I wont kill them if they after the action because of being a T and not freezing/walking for 1 second and then the warden calling, "Toe is kos," it gets fucking annoying even though I rebelled. Yes, I should be kos but in the recent days, sometimes there are not games played on days because of so many people jumping on a "shirt walk" order. This sometimes kills 4-8 people and is hella nazi. What i'm saying is that  even though it is a rule and you don't have to catch in the act for certain situations, its really annoying and just plain out stupid when people abuse it.  It ruins the day and just gets boring after awhile.

Edited by Toelu

7 hours ago, Toelu said:

True, in my opinion, I wont kill them if they after the action because of being a T and not freezing/walking for 1 second and then the warden calling, "Toe is kos," it gets fucking annoying even though I rebelled. Yes, I should be kos but in the recent days, sometimes there are not games played on days because of so many people jumping on a "shirt walk" order. This sometimes kills 4-8 people and is hella nazi. What i'm saying is that  even though it is a rule and you don't have to catch in the act for certain situations, its really annoying and just plain out stupid when people abuse it.  It ruins the day and just gets boring after awhile.

7 hours ago, redderfry said:

There's still going to be people following the "can only kill during the action" because they think it's more fair and they're just nice overall. it's not a rule that you can't let them live :)

long live the fake rule

Yeah anyone can still play with the mindset of catching people in the act. I won't stop them, I just don't want them to force others to play like that as well. All I wanted with this is post is informing players and admins how it actually is. 

45 minutes ago, August said:

this became the norm at least in the @chicken007 @Alex op days

Gotta say I dislike clearing it up but it's ye choice bossman, just my opinion

In all honesty, people were a lot more forgiving back then (except for a select few like @sleepy) and would let T's have more freedom. Now, T's are beginning to try and push their luck with every CT. With "catch in the act", T's were able to get away with a lot more like bhopping towards a CT/the warden and stopping whenever they get caught, then proceed to say, "you gotta catch me in the act!" People like that were the main reason I decided to try and clear it up. I'm hoping that too many people don't begin to turn into sleepy2.0, but I would rather have this cleared up along with a few extra nazi moves than continuing to let this stay in a grey place.

Players can still play how they like --- lenient, forgiving, "nazi", "semi-nazi" --- but CT's have been getting worse and worse, and by allowing T's to basically trample over them isn't going to improve it. Also, @Alex, @rage, and @ Extacy agreed that "catch in the act" was unnecessary and that it shouldn't be a thing.

One more thing, just being completely honest, CT's really have been lacking right now. I try to ct when I can and there's not enough good ct's for me to even warden or just carry it out. Letting our ct's be a little more aggressive isn't a bad thing at all, and it can get us to LR smoother. All you have to do is not rebel, or just not get caught. ;)

1 hour ago, rage said:

One more thing, just being completely honest, CT's really have been lacking right now. I try to ct when I can and there's not enough good ct's for me to even warden or just carry it out. Letting our ct's be a little more aggressive isn't a bad thing at all, and it can get us to LR smoother. All you have to do is not rebel, or just not get caught. ;)

ct quiz to join :) 

now i got bitches killing me for breaking a vent since they heard me in armory, come out when im not doing it anymore and slaughter me. Its a cold world man