Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colin

[Application] » Server Admin » colinkr

+rep I've adminned with this guy years back and we never had any issues. He's done it before and can do it again. Good luck on your app colinkr.

+rep

was a really good, friendly, competent warden in all of my experiences with him. We NEED more competent admins who can warden EXCEPTIONALLY on jb to ensure pop!

GL on your application!

+rep

I've never had any problems with Colin, he follows the rules with ease, enforces them when need be, and is just a really chill guy. He would be a great addition the admin team on JB.

Add me to your recs if you want 2:lol:

Gl main!

+rep.

Have seen this guy being a good admin on another server. Can handle toxic environment and doesn't get triggered by others toxic shit. Knows the rules, follows it and enforces it as and when needed. 

+rep

he follows/enforces rules on ther server. great guy to have on the server. he is pretty active on the servers. 

gl on your app

+rep

active player who knows the rules plus is a very good warden. Best of luck on the app. :peepoLove: