Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RealBox

New Maps?

Don't know if someone made a topic about this but are their gonna be any new maps coming to JB because i've played the majority of JB maps and it's getting kinda boring to play the same maps like papas kingdom and Obama so maybe we can add workshop maps or make some. Thanks for reading or maybe these maps that i've found and like and maybe other people might like.

- RB

download.jpeg

download (1).jpeg

Posted (edited)

new idea, let’s remove some maps

what I’ve found with servers like jb and ttt where maps are overplayed to an excruciating point sometimes is that temporarily removing maps and reintroducing them later (essentially rotating the map pool but on a smaller scale) can sometimes be more effective than seeking out and adding random new maps.

personally I think the underlying issue is the availability of the maps that are overplayed and players acting like sheep when it comes to voting.

btw if you’re looking to make an official suggestion you’d post here

Edited by Klitch

Having a cooldown on rtvs would be nice.

Also, if you want to make suggestions for maps, just go to the link below. Would rather not create more unnecessary posts for map suggestions.