News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
D_Mo08

worm

Imma be honest, yes they are being annoying but the first video, due to the new non rule of catching in the act, pretty sure they can kill you for going to medic before even though you were going to box climb. The second video, we obviously know they killed you because clearly they don't like you (or something), but technically (im guessing you said a joke since we cant hear ur mic) you said a joke and they both didn't like it, so they can kill you.

If I misunderstood any of those situations, just lemme know

24 minutes ago, crispytaps said:

I don't find it a huge deal as the server was kinda dead both times when this happened. It's just plain immaturity... 

Yes, it might be dead but most of the time when casuals such as FAZE_Jarvis or other active members mfk or freekill, there are not many people online or no admins. This makes it better for them if there is only 1 ct so they don't have to slay or just don't slay at all. What im saying is that I get your point but even if the server is low on population at that moment, there is no reason to freekill, mfk, mic spam or do some stupid shit that they are not suppose to do. Hope you get my point.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, D_Mo08 said:

wardenhogging and mike spaming

Idk know where he is warden hogging or  "mike spaming"

@D_Mo08 here is worms steam id if you wanted to edit this post with his steam id. 

STEAM_0:1:176849193

Edited by Oceanman

Posted (edited)

@Duckyy i called him a bad warden, he got mad doe and killed me

hes alos online now

Edited by D_Mo08

5 minutes ago, D_Mo08 said:

I can't tell if that is favoritism but I know those kind of games are retarded - there are map games for a reason and those should be used for LR not stupid death jump style games or getting to LR via simon says/jokedays x.x

4 minutes ago, D_Mo08 said:

another one, never gives 5 secs to comply, this one isnt really that big but its happing alot

That was definitely not 5 seconds when the warden gave the freeze crouch knife the ground.

Please I need someone to solve our reports please!

10 minutes ago, D_Mo08 said:

another one, never gives 5 secs to comply, this one isnt really that big but its happing alot

@D_Mo08you should just freaze when he says "freaze" I know this was a fk but dont abuse the 5 sec comply rule because I have seen you abuse this befor.

17 minutes ago, Oceanman said:

@D_Mo08you should just freaze when he says "freaze" I know this was a fk but dont abuse the 5 sec comply rule because I have seen you abuse this befor.

Yes, he should have frozen but he said it after he clicked the button to teleport. Even though he told the T's to freeze. That was like 1.5 seconds. In my opinion, he should have given a warning shot but from the 15 minutes of playing w/ worm as warden, he just straight up kills them.