Valorant Clip Thread

my only good clip that i remember, i have had pretty good, well rounded games and i'm pretty consistent but its nothing nutty or anything.

also please don't use pog, fortnite and "sng dot net" ever again in the same sentence, but that was a pretty cool clip mr.bucket

Edited by colinkr
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Oceanman said:

no you were not

YES I WAS!!! I was playing the black fire man. You can also hear my voice in the backround! DONT EVER ACUSE ME OF LYING AGAIN OR I WILL UNLEASH MY FIERY FURY ON YOU.

15 hours ago, Awaffle said:

you talkin to me!?

I mean i guess so because the reason for me to post my comment to the public was for everyone to see it and since your a part of everyone i guess I am talking to you just like when people say All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter when in reality all lives includes black lives. So ya I am talking to you.

That was a really good explanation I really appreciate you taking some time out of your day in order to tell me this. You even used examples to support your claim adn gave a real life example. So Thanks!

Edited by Awaffle
On 6/20/2021 at 5:56 PM, DKMIP said:

I mean i guess so because the reason for me to post my comment to the public was for everyone to see it and since your a part of everyone i guess I am talking to you just like when people say All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter when in reality all lives includes black lives. So ya I am talking to you.