Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

[Application] » Server Admin » Bucket

neutral to +rep, you got some work to do still but I like the improvement I’ve seen thus far. trial-admin would be a solid move imo

Posted (edited)

I can see as many others that you are trying to improve yourself but I'm just going to give my honest opinion here and say that I really don't think you should be an admin, even if it's for just showing MINOR improvement. I don't think it should be like "oh yeah guys look I'm improving now can I get admin". I really think you should show MAJOR improvement in a sense that you're not causing trouble on the servers, you're much more nice when you interact with other players, and that you're liked by many more players and admins in the community. 

I also have to bring up the issue with MLG. I personally don't care if MLG is a thing or not... the friend group is STILL there. Most of the people in MLG / your friend group are still troublemakers, and honestly you associating with them and sometimes playing along with them (I've seen this with you and your buddies being annoying on AWP by delaying rounds on purpose, etc) just gives me the impression that you're still immature and not ready for admin.

With all that being said, good luck on your application.

Edited by B0xerZ

+rep bucket is a good guy, and is very reformed like t1 in league of legends. Other people might say hes bad for the position. But In fact he is a great playa and very responsible.

(fuck box)

11 hours ago, B0xerZ said:

(I've seen this with you and your buddies being annoying on AWP by delaying rounds on purpose, etc) just gives me the impression that you're still immature and not ready for admin.

Just like to point out that this was going on yesterday and I was half a second away from banning a couple of these guys for a week for delaying & being  a general nuisance. I get y’all want to say you’re ‘reformed’ but coming to other servers to start problems because you’re receiving high scrutiny on your main server is kinda messed up.   

Bucket, you’re a good kid, but I think you need better friends man. 

On 5/29/2020 at 5:18 PM, Noodlesssss said:

He's been trying to better himself, might as well give him a chance.

-rep

I really don't think you’re ready, even though you’re “improving” OR “trying more” slightly doesn’t mean that you should just be given the chance at admin. You have like 16 comm bans in total, 7 or so were within 1 months time span. You should take a few more months before considering to apply imo,

gl

-Rep I do believe that your behavior has improved, and I'm look forward to it getting better but I personally don't believe in people changing overnight.  As an admin you are representing a role of leadership and newer players will generally look to you for advice or how to act in the servers, and seeing how some of your posse has been acting on other servers after their "Reformation" doesn't lead me to believe  that anything has changed. Its good to have fun and you should be enforcing that as well as rules. I think you still need a little bit more time.

Good Luck.