Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toelu

Won't be seeing me a lot

Im hella depressed rn and don't know what to do with my life. Yes, ik its summer but I still am very worried about school next year since I did not do some of my work over the "pandemic". I will not be playing on sng servers rather than cs in general much for a month or so. Hope everyone is doing well and is safe

-Toe

Just now, Toelu said:

Yes, ik its summer but I still am very worried about school next year since I did not do some of my work over the "pandemic".

I'm sure a lot of schools will have to do something about this. A lot of people didn't do their shit because they weren't forced to. Unless you completely failed your classed, I'm sure you'll be fine. Worst case scenario is that your school just makes you take summer school which isn't all that bad. 

Stay strong in 2020 my dude.

5 minutes ago, Toelu said:

Im hella depressed rn and don't know what to do with my life. Yes, ik its summer but I still am very worried about school next year since I did not do some of my work over the "pandemic". I will not be playing on sng servers rather than cs in general much for a month or so. Hope everyone is doing well and is safe

-Toe

Stay safe and happy. I know COVID-19 ruined everything (it even ruined my life to be honest) but we are all here for you man.

Feel free to shoot me a message on Steam anyday you want to talk.

- Warden

Hey man, I totally get where you are.

School was very difficult for me when the pandemic started, and now I have no idea what I'm doing moving forwards in terms of my major or anything else. Just remember that you're not going to know all the answers now. Life works in weird ways, and try not to put pressure on yourself to know everything. 

Let me know if you need someone to talk to, there's a lot of resources out there to help you, and I don't want to see you suffer.

COVID-19 ruined my life too. i used to swim but i cant rn because of the virus i was like top 200 in texas but now i dont know if im good at swimming at all now but at least i can play games

it’s not an uncommon thing what you’re feeling rn and I hope you can try to focus on the good in the world through all of this bullshit, hope to see ya around sometime soon homie

i understand where you are. Life is always gonna be up and down you just gotta get through it. I wish you the best and i hope everything ends up well for you. Stay safe g

Hope you feel better everyone goes through times like these if you need any help feel free to msg me but also know that parents often times are great at helping with problems like these.

Posted (edited)

hey man i know what it feels like. im a senior rn and i should  graduate within a few weeks but now its all up in the air and I dont even know if i will graduate considering i cant focus for shit during online school.

im sure people have told you that you are not alone in this feeling of depression and not knowing what to do with your life, and its true, I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen with my school, or my college plans as I have no word yet on how classes will be held/ if they will be held.

we each have our own individual ways of coping with stress and shit, for me playing csgo is one but seeing as you wont be playing csgo I hope you find what brings you happiness during this time.

to be honest ive been seeing myself personally getting angry more often and a lot easier than i would normally be and ive been extremely reluctant to do any sort of work that i am required to do by anyone. so I know this is kind of repetitive but you really are not alone and as long as you focus on the positive side of things and just keep your head up and dont let this virus shit get to you more than it should you will be ok. 2020 is just whack in general man.

anyways stay safe man hope to see you back soon.

feel free to pm me on whatever you want if you ever want anyone to talk to, or if you just wanna rant some shit out ill lend an ear. (and this goes for anyone who wants to talk just pm me)

Edited by colinkr

hey man, if you need someone to talk to there are people here that care for your well being, if you need advice for anything my inbox is open and feel free to sent me a message. much love dude 

I been there to my nigga. The way I got out of my head way by finding something to do that is productive that gets you to achieve you're goals. Make sure you set goals for yourself and what you want to do. You can do it bruh i got out this shit so can you. Im with you breh if you ever want to talk I gotchu breh. I been in mental hospitals and all sorts of shit. I got you my guy everyone wants you to achieve. Lmk if i can do anything brother.