colin

giveaway time

This is why colin is best admin :O) 

I've really enjoyed quarantine bc I don't have very many friends so I have a great excuse to be by myself 24/7. After it's over I'll be able to go back to the gym and also play basketball.

17 minutes ago, Мalala said:

why though

bc i am/was one and i just feel really bad for any senior that is going thru this bc it’s like, at least for me, i walked out of high school one day not knowing it was the last time i’d (probably) see a bunch of people and it’s taken it’s toll on me 

here are the winners (also i decided to make nitro 7 and vip winners 10 so u have a better chance:)

winners of vip (10) - @Samy @DKMIP @Sunless @Sixredfish @Mythin (gave to @bung@redderfry @Malala (rolled to @IvanPSY@Duckyy (gave to @Elegy@Treeskers @coolduck (gave to @brysonsepp

- if you already have/don't want vip, feel free to @ someone you want to give vip too instead and ill count them as the winner.

winners of nitro classic (7) -  @Satellite @Toelu @syke salty @Noodlesssss @rage(gave it to @Spooky)   @Ryan

- same thing as vip, if you already have/don't want discord nitro feel free to @ someone you want to give it too instead

winners of a skin (3) -  @Kaz ^_^ @Blueberry @tie

dm me on discord or steam with ur steam id for vip, and just dm me on discord so i can send you nitro for winners

add me on steam if you won the skin so i can trade to you :) congrats to all winners

Edited by colin
https://streamable.com/d029xr is me rolling btw (it was random i swear :))