Sunless

[Application] » Operator (JB) » Sunless

Posted (edited)
  • Player Name
    Sunless
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:448483203
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I have played jailbreak for three years and in that time I have learned a lot about it. I want to be able to help jailbreak succeed and grow in population. I am very open to new ideas and listen to the community's input.
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    Remove ba_jail_canyondam_go,ba_jail_lockdown_csgo_final,ba_jail_rebellion_fix,jb_arctic_jail_v1, jb_august_2k17_v1c Add: jb_prison_architect_v1, jb_longstreet, jb_legoland_v1c,
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    None for right now. Noodles was really thorough and i like the new rules he added.
  • Do you understand you the role that JB Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Sunless
needed changes

6 minutes ago, Sunless said:
  •  
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    Remove ba_jail_canyondam_go,ba_jail_lockdown_csgo_final,
  •  

removing lockdown???!?! -rep. 

jk +rep hes played jb for a while now and joined sng a few months after me and has hella experience.

Posted (edited)

+rep 

OG player. Has years of experience playing jb and would add good maps in the remove the shit ones. when you get op add jb_LongStreet back :HYPERS:

good luck

McChicken®: Chicken Sandwich | McDonald's

never thought you and smashy would get fucking admin

Edited by Oceanman

+rep Sunless or sunman is a good guy in general and has experience I think he is well fit for operator.

10 hours ago, Sunless said:
  •  
  • remove ba_jail_canyondam_go,ba_jail_lockdown_csgo_final,ba_jail_rebellion_fix,jb_arctic_jail_v1, jb_august_2k17_v1c Add: jb_prison_architect_v1, jb_longstreet, jb_legoland_v1c,
  •  

+rep active and good jb player helps out alot of people but remove artic jail??? and august cmon man but good maps to add

+Rep Because he's not being retarded and trying to add back vipinthemix

+Rep TBH I think you are the most fit for the position.  From what I've seen it seems like you would be the one to most be willing to step up and help the server improve.

Hopefully though we would vote on some map changes like removing arctic but regardless GL on your application :)