Find results in...
Aries

[Application] » Operator (JB) » Aries

• Player Name
    Ari
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_1:1:196845130
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?

I have been playing Jailbreak since 2017 so like 3 years now. Over those 3 years I have been admin or super for most of it. I did have a bad past when I first joined but I think now I have gotten better and am ready for operator. My activity will be getting better I am starting to improve that more and get on as much as possible to try and populate the server. I will also start using teamspeak more and discord to communicate.

I have a good understanding of the rules of the server and how to teach the new people that will join the server. I try to be as active as I can be and try to get new people to join and enjoy playing the server. I am friendly with everyone and try my best to help around.

Something that I would like to add is maybe a bigger shop for the gangs like adding new things if it isnt to hard. I think this might help increase the population of the server because it seems to be losing it.

• What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    remove: ba_jail_rebellion_fix, ba_toobalot_v6 and, jb_artic_jail_v1 adding: jb_LongStreet and jb_vipinthemix_ego_v2 (I think we had it before not sure why it was removed) I am open to feedback on removing and adding maps.
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    I don't think there are any rules as of now that need to be changed since noodles just reworded them but I will look through them again and see If anything needs a change.
  • Do you understand you the role that JB Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

while i haven't seen you on as frequently as i have in the past, i still think you would be committed to giving jb more pop and adding/removing maps pretty actively if you were given op, and i don't have any opposition for you getting it.

+rep gl

Posted (edited)

+rep seems really dedicated to the server and would make a great op

Gl with ur app

edit: you were on the server asking people what maps they didnt like so you could add them to ur app. Thats very helpful seeing it gives the jb community a chance to speak in the map pool.

Edited by Toelu
t

+rep og player always knew rules and helps out everyone who needs help

remove: ba_jail_rebellion_fix, ba_toobalot_v6 and, jb_artic_jail_v1 adding: jb_LongStreet and jb_vipinthemix_ego_v2

longstreet and vipinthemix are good maps but artic is a good map i think its pretty fun and enjoyable dont get why people want it removed it is pretty t side though

+rep

If he gets op hes will add long street back, and hes open to feedback from the jb community on which maps they like and dont want.

Good Luck :HYPERS:

Edited by Oceanman