Find results that contain...
Find results in...
W1LL

[Application] » Server Admin » W1LL

• Player Name
    W1LL
  • Steam ID
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recommendations
    Noodlesss, colin, toe, saltymeatballs
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    Hello SNG community. I am pretty consistent on being active on the servers of SNG mainly on AWP,Jailbreak, TTT, and MG. Furthermore, I know most of the people and members that have good history and are fun to play with who play on the AWP,Jailbreak, TTT, and MG server . I believe that with my consistency on playing these servers would help the times when the servers are less populated with people or there is no admins on, when there someone who is rule-breaking somehow on the servers. I think I am well known on all servers where I can have a fun time and a good relationship with the people and members who are constantly playing on the servers. Thank you for reading!
  • Primary Server
    JB
  • Secondary Servers
    TTT, AWP, MG
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

not sure how long my rec will last, but it counts now and im really happy you decided to apply, as you are a really nice person to be around and make playing any sng server a lot more fun, you are a little bit young in my opinion, however you aren't like some people that are even older than you that cause way more problems on a regular basis and I personally think you are mature enough to handle admin.

tl;dr extremely nice person, a little young but still mature

+rep

Wow. Never thought that u would want to become an admin. Like @colinsaid, I also might have to withdraw my rec but for now, gl on ur app. Very welcoming and mature for a 13yr. You should probably get 1 more rec incase.

Hope for the best of u!!!!!

Neutral leaning to +rep, you are pretty active on all servers and fun to play with, but your getting mad very easily and sometimes you are too toxic, i think you should wait a little bit more before applying. Anyways i wish you best of luck on your admin application!

Edited by Milky

Neutral towards +rep

I've never had any problems with you, and you're pretty active, but I've never seen how you handle a lot of people on the server and I honestly am not sure you'd be able to handle a user base like JB. That being said, Will is a really friendly player and is usually helpful when it comes to things around the servers. GL with your application though, homie!

Just recently got to know you - but not sure how I can say much due to JB being dead too often, I would have thought the server would be alive during the Summer, but I guess even then I wasn't right about that.

Neutral leaning to +rep.

I can tell given in a conversation you can handle it, but JB might be a bit tricky, so to say.

Neutral rep. He is kind of immature when using voice chat and likes to be a bit of an annoyance. However he does play actively and I guess that it would be normal for his age to act like that.

Edited by Brodie.R.

I'mma stick with the standard  Neutral.

My Reason

He's not as toxic as other people but he can be extremely annoying to new players. I feel like most people would just get weirded out because of his stupid & fun personality. It's obvious he knows rules & is active but I feel like he needs to input more time on learning how to use admin. I'm starting leaning towards +rep since he is a good person overall, just needs to work on how to properly use his tools and set them up. Don't think he is ready yet but in a few days or weeks I'd suggest him to be fitting with the Server Admin Team. Don't think he is mature enough to solve situations by his own but I can see where hes at now. I dig his unique vibe and seems genuine about his stuff.

Best of Luck :ConcernDoge:

:GoldenPepe:   Regards, Frosty. :GoldenPepe:

+rep

Will is a great kid and is extremely mature for his age. I can definitely see him being a successful admin due to his willingness to help others. Good luck man I really hope you're accepted :POGSLIDE: