Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jayyyyy

[Application] » Operator (JB) » Jayyyyy

+rep

one of longest jb players I have known, great guy, and def know the rules.  def ready for op.

add jb_longstreet pls. 

Edited by Spooky

+rep 

more than qualified for the job, and would put his best foot forward in terms of taking community input, and changing the server for the better, not that there needs to be many. also is just a nice dude in general when he’s not eating his mic in 10man :))

Long time player who’s been dedicated to JB. Has a deep understanding of the game mode, very mature, and pretty active from what I’ve seen. 100% deserves it.

+rep

+rep

Jayyy is always fun to play with or against in any server (especially in jb), he is active all the time, he helps the newbies and would make a good operator for jb.

gl dude

No doubt, A very good +rep.

My Reason

Jayyyyy is very mature and I feel like being a Operator is a great fit for him since he has played JB & other servers for a long time. I think it is time for him to move a step up and become a great Operator. He is very good at handling situations and he knows rules. Hes a walking vibe. I can tell he is a very good competitive player and is good at AWP'ing too. He is a different breed of Super Admin and I think he'll be a good fit and is effectively an active person of Forums. Great person to talk with if you're new & come up as a starter of SNG servers. Most people can agree!

Best of Luck :ConcernDoge:

:GoldenPepe:Regards, Frosty. :GoldenPepe: