Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Milky

[Suggestion] » JB (WM) suggestion

I though about adding a function to the Warden Menu (Mute All) so it mutes everyone on the server for 30 or 60 seconds, for example when everyone is talking and its hard for warden to explain something he can mute everyone, and after 30/60 sec it expires and people can talk again. 

View full suggestion

-rep this will just be abused by people. If there was a timer then what if the next round they are loud again its just pointless, as warden u should be able to keep the T's calm. Yes i know that sometimes its not always like that but thats when an admin should step in. If there are enough people for the warden to not be heard then most of the time there is an admin on also.

honestly not a big fan of this, I know other servers have it but I dont think it really has a place on sng, at least for now, when we only get around 10-20 people on and voice chat rarely gets chaotic anyways. plus, we already have the /muteall which is client-side to help people hear warden if  things get out of hand. most of the time I feel like the warden would just use to to solve some personal thing by having the power to mute someone he doesn't like (with the added benefit of muting everyone else) for a short duration. and I feel like this mainly would stop some people from holding friendly conversation or banter during the round, which is what keeps the server populated to begin with.

-rep

it's kinda useless tbh. yea tango has it but they really only have it because of how toxic the community is. sng is more calm and if it got to the point where everyone was talking at once, an admin can just mute all  terrorists for a minute. so my final decision is -rep

-rep 

it would just get abused really badly and tbf if you arnt even able to control your ts your just a bad warden and should just swap 🤷‍♂️