Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rage

[Application] » Operator (JB) » rage

holy shit did not see your app coming but i’m genuinely happy you applied, this man has probably the most experience when it comes to jb, and definitely the most qualified of all applicants rn considering what he has done for other servers aswell

big +rep gl man

Edited by colin

7 minutes ago, Milky said:

+rep i havent seen you on jb alot, but i saw you on other servers and you were funny and mature person

My name on steam isn't actually rage, I've definitely seen you around a whole lot :)

+rep

rage KNOWS jb and is arguably the best man for the job. He’s super fun to play with and is just a generally smart guy who is well prepared to take on the position. 

Gl with your application! 

idk if you can compete with gir but it might be pretty close.

but rage is a super nut when it comes to jb and i know that without even having to play the server so this kid's a beast. 

+rep, best of luck

+rep Rage has always been helpful to me during our time as advisors and would definitely fit the role of JB operator perfectly he knows the server rules well and is definitely the most qualified candidate.

+rep rage is a hella qualified candidate for this position. since his sg days he has been a complete whore for jb and I have total confidence in his ability to operate the server. good luck my man

Edited by Klitch