Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syke

[Bug Report] » i cant join KZ

image.thumb.png.b32b863982347183c4f49ec963f56d3c.png

ive tried multiple maps now and they all come with this error . usually ill just go into maps folder and delete the map but they arnt even in my map folder and i think its just me so i wasnt sure to even report it as a bug but help please

View full bug

go in your maps folder and search kz and delete all of them so you can download the newest version of the map next time you join

Go to your maps folder and delete the missing map from there (path below):

DjMdqdU.png

Once you delete the map, rejoin the KZ server and see if you can download the map and load in. If that works, then you've fixed your problem. If it kicks you out of the server for the same missing map error, then try this -->

Go to https://fastdl.skynetgaming.net/maps/ , download the map that is giving you the error and drag it into your maps folder. Once you do that rejoin the server and you should be able to load into the map.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps. Delete kz maps or any other maps that not working for you. after go in Steam-Library-CSGO-Properties-Local Files- Verify Integrity of Game files. Thats how i fixed the problem 

Posted (edited)

He literally just said the map isn't there, so clearly the issue is he isn't downloading the map at all, don't need 3 people to tell him the same information that probably isn't going to help him.

Open console when you join and check what it says should probably say in red text "error downloading [fastdl link] current map name.bsp.bz2"

Copypaste the link and download it manually off the FASTDL, if you're running any firewalls or anticheats (faceit, esea anticheat) disable them and try again

Edited by Мalala