Ban Appeal: Cortex

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Cortex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:524831013

Name of the Admin that punished you: Sixredfish

Reason why you got punished: Offensive Comment Towards iCamp

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I would like to start out with admitting that I evaded my ban once, on the account named "Warrior #FreeMrBucket", I regret this because it is gonna make it 10 times harder for this ban appeal to get accepted and the time I spent evading my standing ban was not worth having to wait this much longer to appeal, I really miss the server, and feel I deserve another chance with this server because
#1. I am reformed player and have made amends with a lot of the people that used to hate me, because I was unnecessarily toxic to.
#2. I have dropped a lot of bad people that were bringing me bad habits and poisoning my soul as a person.
I regret saying the things I said to iCamp as I had no reason to say them to him, I have never even talked to the man, I have heard he is a pretty nice person from a couple people, I also want to apologize to proobs for calling him rep hungry, thank you guys for taking the time to read my ban appeal and I hope you have a great day! :D
(Reply with your honest opinion, Diam0ndz gave me permission to make the ban appeal)

Edited by Cortex1

+rep 

genuinely wants to play and have fun. when he got banned he was VERY immature. I was really surprised by how much his voice has changed. but all jokes aside i have noticed he has changed his old ways and will NOT be immature. all in all I think you guys should give him another chance anyways, 

Good luck cortex 

-Evdog :)

-rep

Ban evaded and it annoying

1 hour ago, Cortex1 said:

#2. I have dropped a lot of bad people that were bringing me bad habits and poisoning my soul as a person.

???? who

1 minute ago, Toelu said:

-rep

???? who

I dropped some of my friends I have known for a really long time but never played cs (mainly rust, and minecraft friends)

Posted (edited)

ok neutral leaning to +rep why are u replying to everyones opinion, its not gonna help your appeal

but would also bring back jb pop since he was very active before...

Edited by coolduck

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Toelu said:

-rep

???? who

I dropped some of my friends I have known for a really long time but never played cs (mainly rust, and minecraft friends)

46 minutes ago, Bucket said:

ahahaha that simp.

But like to be totally honest, imma say

neutral

this is because i’ve seen no change in you since but like bring back the sng pop if you find a way to change my mind ill change my neutral to +rep but im leaning towards that anyways.

but again we have barely played after I got banned

Edited by Cortex1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Cortex1 said:

but again we have barely played after I got banned

i don’t think criticizing everyone that didn’t +rep you will help your ban appeal.

Edited by Bucket

5 minutes ago, Bucket said:

i don’t think criticizing everyone that didn’t +rep you will help your ban appeal.

fair enough

ayo its been time since this man was banned and ye ino he evaded and all but it aint even that deep g like cmon my man is permed jus cuz he was toxic and that aint even that big of a problem like he said hes reformed and i agree with this as ive still stayed in touch with the man and over time he has changed as a person and my man is actually jokes uno so jus lowe the man and unban him :D

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, syke said:

ayo its been time since this man was banned and ye ino he evaded and all but it aint even that deep g like cmon my man is permed jus cuz he was toxic and that aint even that big of a problem like he said hes reformed and i agree with this as ive still stayed in touch with the man and over time he has changed as a person and my man is actually jokes uno so jus lowe the man and unban him :D

just gonna throw it out there that syke used to hate me :BibleThump:

Edited by Cortex1

+rep 

genuinely wants to play and have fun. when he got banned he was VERY immature. I was really surprised by how much his voice has changed. but all jokes aside i have noticed he has changed his old ways and will NOT be immature. all in all I think you guys should give him another chance anyways, 

Posted (edited)

-rep 

mlg is part of the reason the server is dead, new players either conform to your shit or get bullied off. unbanning you isn’t gonna help with pop and even then that’s a fucking stupid  idea. if u get unbanned it’s gonna kill jb completely except for when you and your friends wanna play.

id rather see new players get on and pop jb themeselfs even if it takes a lot longer to find actually decent human beings getting on jb, but in the end that’s more worth it than unbanning just another jb retard for pop.

edit: not to mention the actual reason why you were banned and the fact you evaded. if thats not retard shit then i genuinely dont know what is @Cortex1 and im sorry if i sound like im insulting your friends by saying you guys killed the server, but its kinda the truth.

Edited by colinkr

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, colinkr said:

-rep 

mlg is part of the reason the server is dead, new players either conform to your shit or get bullied off. unbanning you isn’t gonna help with pop and even then that’s a fucking stupid  idea. if u get unbanned it’s gonna kill jb completely except for when you and your friends wanna play.

id rather see new players get on and pop jb themeselfs even if it takes a lot longer to find actually decent human beings getting on jb, but in the end that’s more worth it than unbanning just another jb retard for pop.

new players aren't gonna come to the server if no one is on the server and basically the entire server pog is mlg, and I have talked to you like twice for 3 seconds the you leave vc so don't come saying I am a retard and insulting my friends saying we killed the server brother, and how does unbanning a player kill the server if its already dead, I say we give me a 2 week trial period if I break rules or am just another one of the mlg idiots running around ruining the server for new players trial period over and then its back to a perm, but if I am a normal person I submit another appeal and we go from there off the trial period as an example of how I would play as a sng gamer

thats why I am trying to prove I have changed with a 2 week trial period

Edited by Cortex1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Cortex1 said:

new players aren't gonna come to the server if no one is on the server and basically the entire server pog is mlg, and I have talked to you like twice for 3 seconds the you leave vc so don't come saying I am a retard and insulting my friends saying we killed the server brother, and how does unbanning a player kill the server if its already dead, I say we give me a 2 week trial period if I break rules or am just another one of the mlg idiots running around ruining the server for new players trial period over and then its back to a perm, but if I am a normal person I submit another appeal and we go from there off the trial period as an example of how I would play as a sng gamer

Instead of arguing with people how about you just wait until your appeal is decided you don’t have to make a comment every time someone gives feedback to your appeal because with the way your acting you’re not getting unbanned and second of all new players come all the time things just need tuning to the server and unbanning someone as annoying as you isn’t going to pop jb it’s going to make jb even more dead than it already is because everyone is going to be annoyed with you so to top it all off just stop talking and wait until your appeal is decided

-rep even after a ban for running your mouth you still can’t stop arguing or talking

Edited by Zar

1 hour ago, Noodlesssss said:

SNG needs players for sure, but a dude who said hes gonna rape a 12 y/o catfish less than a month ago aint the dude who's gonna bring em back from the dead

i forgot you did this :OMEGAROLL:

i honestly dont think you have changed as drastically as you are saying you have. You are still retarded, but you truly cause no real harm and i do believe you are trying to change, you just havent figured out the right ways to approach it. I wouldnt mind him being unbanned, the point in these are for a second chance, so ill lean towards +rep

On 8/3/2020 at 2:52 PM, Cortex1 said:

thats why I am trying to prove I have changed with a 2 week trial period

Since when does the accused choose his own punishment?

Unfortunately thats not how this is going to go; seeing how you evaded in the first place.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, Noodlesssss said:

who said hes gonna rape a 12 y/o catfish less than a month ago aint the dude who's gonna bring em back from the dead

yikes. you're actually brain damaged

Appeal denied,

find another community, you have no chance on appealing. deuces.