Hachi

Skynet Gaming Valorant 10 Man Tournament

Diamond 2 (high elo just dont play enough for immortal)

Reyna, Jett, Pheonix, Brim main

i dont snipe / shotgun

vandal > phantom

hardstuck gold 3 on main but d2 on smurfs. (just because i played placements with bronze n silver friends on main)

if you main cypher quit the game for the good of everyone

On 9/9/2020 at 9:52 PM, fatass said:

Mr milky, @coolduck, and @satu@Oceanman, @Cortex1like this isnt a sort of joke we actually want to play. Pls let us in. Or banned people cant play pls expain 

Why would we let people that were nothing but a pain in the ass to the community play in our community's tournament? They can wait for tango to host one :)

Update on the event: Since we only have 4 teams so far, we are pushing back the event 2 weeks to allot more time for teams to sign up.

The new dates are:

October 3rd & 4th

October 10th & 11th for finals/semi-finals

Hello all, I regret to inform you that this event has been cancelled due to a lack of sign-ups and general interest. I greatly apologize for this, and I hope you all trust when I say we looked for additional teams in many places before coming to this unfortunate decision. I strongly encourage you all to continue to participate in the Weekly Events as well as keep an eye out for larger, server-related events and new tournament/prize-related events with the idea of involving a much larger amount of people.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any Event Coordinator.