CurryAssassin

[Application] » Event Team (Council) » CurryAssassin

• Player Name
    CurryAssassin
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:98453068
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • What is your current rank?
    Super Admin
  • Why would you be a good fit for Event Team?
    I believe I would be a good fit for the Event Team as I have many ideas like tournaments but also casual stuff like movie night, karaoke, etc. I would like to do more with the community as a whole making it seem like there is something to do other than just joining the servers. With the recent additions and the current members who have the same drive, I believe I can help them with my input and Ideas.
  • Do you have and actively use a microphone?
    Yes
  • Are you active on Forums, Teamspeak & Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

neutral leaning to -rep, all you said in this app is what the event team is already doing after the whole revamp. I would consider changing if you can describe new stuff to add, but for right now, your app is just a broken radio. Also, i feel the event team has a good amount of people but it isnt my job to choose the number allowed

Although we're lacking in responses, based on feedback by other event coordinators, we've decided to move forward with your application.

Please let me know when you're available for an interview, please be aware that other coordinators may join the interview to ensure that it goes smoothly. Good luck! @CurryAssassin

5 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Although we're lacking in responses, based on feedback by other event coordinators, we've decided to move forward with your application.

Please let me know when you're available for an interview, please be aware that other coordinators may join the interview to ensure that it goes smoothly. Good luck! @CurryAssassin

I am available tomorrow @ Hachi