Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Element

Ban Appeal: Element

+rep 

miss you element, you fucked up before but im glad you changed now.

get unbanned quick so you can be on my valorant team :)

+rep

Element made a very poor decision, but regardless of his ban, he's remained in the community and still has been active on the forums. I think he genuinely wishes to return to SNG.

GL sir.

+rep Element is a great guy who I know for a fact deserves a second chance he has genuinely shown change and matured a lot and has shown dedication and loyalty to the servers even though he is banned. I feel 2 years is plenty of time and that he should be unbanned. :)

Good luck on your appeal!

you annoyed the shit out of me, but it wasn’t in a bad way, although whenever I figured out that stance evaded on an account (which The story I was told was for MM) that was yours, I was disappointed. In all honesty though you should’ve seen it coming from someone like him, also with the whole deathshadow situation I respected that you didn’t decide to take full advantage of said admin going rogue and going on an unban spree to join the servers.

it clearly shows that you’ve matured and came a long way from the element I knew a few years prior.

+rep he got banned for doing some dumb shit, a certain admin unbanned certain banned players and went rogue pretty much but element decided to tell an admin what had happened and man stayed banned didnt cause any problems. i honestly dont think element is the same person he was a few years ago, and thats a good thing! good luck on your appeal dude