Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigAuguMan

Mystogan the racist

Alright, A player that frequents the servers (Mystogan), has been openly racist and sometimes homophobic on the servers, most of the time on TTT and Deathrun, even other players and I have tried to get him to shut up he keeps typing racial and homophobic slurs. According to mystogan, being racist isn't against the rules but being toxic is, how can I be muted for toxicity but he is able to be blatantly racist, why can't I play sounds on my fucking sounboard but he can say racial slurs, why don't the admins do anything against him but are quick to jump on people like me with soundboards? Is racism against the rules or not?

If someone is harassing you on the servers, and calladmin doesn't yield a response, get a clip and report it on forums WITH evidence. Soundboards aren't allowed because it's mic spamming and it's really fucking annoying. We don't punish people for racist jokes or humor, but in excess it will lead to a comm ban. You comparing your 30 MINUTE soundboard mute to someone calling you the n word on servers is irrelevant and I don't see why you getting muted confuses you. To me, it sounds like you've just got a stick up your ass over a half hour mute that you deserved.

Alright, A player that frequents the servers (Mystogan), has been openly racist and sometimes homophobic on the servers, most of the time on TTT and Deathrun, even other players and I have tried to get him to shut up he keeps typing racial and homophobic slurs. According to mystogan, being racist isn't against the rules but being toxic is, how can I be muted for toxicity but he is able to be blatantly racist, why can't I play sounds on my fucking sounboard but he can say racial slurs, why don't the admins do anything against him but are quick to jump on people like me with soundboards? Is racism against the rules or not?

A couple of issues I have to say:

1) You used a soundboard TWICE (not once) and got muted subsequently for it!

https://skynetgaming.net/bans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:544495396&Submit

2) This player complaint is not written in the proper format. Please refer to:

3) The server rules say the following:

"Racism is allowed in moderation. Do not spam the chat or voice with racial slurs or you will be silenced for an extended period of time."

4) In the times I've visited TTT, Mystogen isn't THAT racist so I have no idea what you are talking about.

-rep on the report, try a bit harder.

you are making quite a ruckus around here huh..

the rules are on the forums and im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that there is a !rules command in game for most of our servers.... 

just smarten the fuck up man

please make a topic with actual evidence.

soundboarding is basically HLDJ and its not allowed; clearly stated in forum and server rules

as far as i know atm we allow racism to a CERTAIN EXTENT  this rule may be subject to change in the future.

if he is giving you problems or anything then make sure you have evidence to support the claims.

locking topic.