Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Warden Flamewater

It's back, with a twist - Multi-Server BINGO!

A fan favorite is back and I'll introduce it, with some new changes to make this event team friendly.

Date: Starts today!

Ends on November 2nd, 2020

The Rules

• You must not possess a forum ban or a permanent ban on servers. A temporary ban is ok but you may have a disadvantage.
  • Do not use alt accounts to evade said ban.
  • You cannot submit proof or footage to me. Submit to one of the judges below or post your footage in the thread, and if they say it is good, congratulations!

Your Goal

Make a BINGO through 5-across, 5-down, 5 diagonal, or 4 corners (much harder then normal) in a variety of SNG Servers. Unlike last time, this card isn't focusing on one server, but all of them now! (well, except Deagle and Course).

The Card

2059605710_MultiserverBINGOEvent.thumb.png.01a9527120d9523c6e462d0d2814e94c.png

How do I submit proof or footage?

• Use screenshots with Steam (F12 is the default key) unless the challenge you select requires video proof, like the "start THC Lego and win a Car game in under 30 seconds".
  • With video proof I recommend either medals.tv or Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
  • You may private message any of them, or post in this thread your proof/footage.

The Judges

Event Team Members will judge this event! I WILL NOT JUDGE THIS EVENT!! I am just writing the return of the event that some have wondered for almost a year now...

The people you have to submit to, or will judge include: @ Hachi @Box @Klitch @Noodlesssss @KING KAZMA @rage and @The Golden Medic.

Prizes:

Some of these prizes may be pending. More information will be made available in a later date.

1st Place

• Potential Credit Prize (TBD)
  • Potential Item Prize (TBD)
  • You will get the 2nd Place* room in the Hall of Fame Challenge on Icebark City Museum (confirmed) (This contains the following: 3 Custom Images, Silver Trophy, 2 Weapon Placements in your room, some custom-made Pickcrafter blocks, and a 3D Printed Name for your room!)

2nd Place

• You will get the 3rd Place* room in the Hall of Fame Challenge on Icebark City Museum (confirmed) (This contains the following: 2 Custom Images, Bronze Trophy, a Weapon Placement in your room, some custom-made Pickcrafter blocks, and a 3D Printed Name for your room!)

3rd Place

• You will get the 4rd Place* room in the Hall of Fame Challenge on Icebark City Museum (confirmed) (Only allows you 1 image slot, closest to the Top 3 Rooms, and an embedded name in your image)

4th Place

• You will get the 5th Place* image location in the Hall of Fame on Icebark City Museum (confirmed) (Only allows you 1 image slot, closest to the Top 3 Rooms, and an embedded name in your image)

5th Place

• You will get the 6th Place* image location in the Hall of Fame on Icebark City Museum (confirmed) (Only allows you 1 image slot, closest to the Top 3 Rooms, and an embedded name in your image)

NOTE: Should anyone submit in the Hall of Fame (Pickcrafter Prestige OR Fall Guys Win) BEFORE someone gets 1st Place in the Multi-Server BINGO Card, their entry will override and you will all get places lower then promised.

Final Words:

I wrote this post without help. I'm generally good at coming up with posts like this.

I told various event team members that this would come back and I even gave them early previews of the card I made for this one. This is a throwback and not meant to supercede their efforts (like the VALORANT tourney). It is meant for those who don't find VALORANT fun, or like to try a bigger challenge for something else, to be honest.

Thanks for understanding. I plan on assisting Event Team members going onward when Jackbox is voted on, so please consider that, as Jackbox Party Pack 7 is scheduled to be released on October 15, 2020, and I plan on picking up that on the launch week, alongside "Use Your Words" and my copy of "Among Us".

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1211630/The_Jackbox_Party_Pack_7/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/521350/Use_Your_Words/

See you around in the future, folks. I'm preparing myself for my rebirth. But when will the rebirth happen? Find out in the future...

Edited by Warden Flamewater
Salty has claimed 1st for clearing a Pickcrafter Prestige before a BINGO!

7 hours ago, Warden Flamewater said:

Event Team Members will judge this event! I WILL NOT JUDGE THIS EVENT!! I am just writing the return of the event that some have wondered for almost a year now...

It would probably be a bit easier if you were to obtain all of the proof or things we'd need to judge yourself and then whenever it comes down to it, you could send it to us so we can keep everything nice and organized. I'd be alright with creating a discord group message or something along those lines (hell I'd even consider making a temporary chatting channel for your little event). Just let me know whenever you get this and we can work something out.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out, great job.