the real nigga

Ban Appeal: nigga

In-Game Name: nigga

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:181577183

Name of the Admin that punished you: samy

Reason why you got punished: multi rdm

Length of your punishment: 18 hours

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

First time playing the server today and I didn't read the rules. Didn't even know what the fuck an rdm was but I guess it's bannable and I won't do it again. just wanna play awp  :mellow:

An RDM is defined as random deathmatch, basically killing someone when you aren't supposed to.

Mass-RDM is doing it on purpose to multiple people.

You probably should read the server rules before you join a server you aren't sure about.

Also judging by your Discord posting (not to mention freezy and augu) you said "no warning". Your "warning" on TTT is getting slayed by an admin, just so you know.

Neutral, leaning to -rep.

-Rep you should know their rules (like Warden said) did you not think their would be rules for this server.

Btw try to have 1 chromosome and not kill people and ruin their fun.

Edited by (Snail)

your lucky i didnt give you a 3 day ban

i slayed you so many times youd think youre doing something wrong rather then to talk mad shit over us admins.

you could of asked what you were doing wrong and I would of gladly explained

but you just continued to rdm everyone you see (you rdm me while i was detective 3 times)

so just take the 18 hours and chill a bit

-rep

19 minutes ago, Samy said:

your lucky i didnt give you a 3 day ban

i slayed you so many times youd think youre doing something wrong rather then to talk mad shit over us admins.

you could of asked what you were doing wrong and I would of gladly explained

but you just continued to rdm everyone you see (you rdm me while i was detective 3 times)

so just take the 18 hours and chill a bit

-rep

lol I don't know how many times I asked why I was bein slayed and didn't get any sort of reply but doesn't matter now 

4 minutes ago, the real nigga said:

lol I don't know how many times I asked why I was bein slayed and didn't get any sort of reply but doesn't matter now 

all you were saying was "STOP FUCKING SLAYING ME" AND "YALL ADMINS ARE N****"

3 minutes ago, Samy said:

all you were saying was "STOP FUCKING SLAYING ME" AND "YALL ADMINS ARE N****"

woah their wait a second never said that second part at all so don't put words in my mouth plz.

-rep you were acting like a complete child on ttt. the first time i saw you on ttt u legit killed like 5 people and said "am i not allowed to do that?" to the admins. we im p sure we gave u a pass that time but you were told what rdm was and how it was against the rules. given you were explained the rules multiple times and that you continued to behave like an actual child im actually surprised you werent banned longer, considering 1 week bans were also dished out today for about the same exact thing.

Denied. It's your responsibility to be familiar with the rules of whatever server you are on BEFORE you start playing. As colin said, it could have been a week for MRDM, but it isn't, so take this lesson and move forward wisely