Skitter

Ban Appeal: Skitter

In-Game Name: Skitter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102358681

Name of the Admin that punished you: Console

Reason why you got punished: Duplicate Account

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

It's been so long I honestly don't know the reason of my ban. It could've been a number of things. But, whatever I did I am sorry for it and was hoping to get a second chance.

If you ask nicely an admin can probably fill you in on the details of your ban. Also I would put in a little more effort into your apology even if you don’t remember!

1 hour ago, Skitter said:

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

It's been so long I honestly don't know the reason of my ban. It could've been a number of things. But, whatever I did I am sorry for it and was hoping to get a second chance.

I don't think your reasoning here is solid enough. saying it could have been another of things and you saying you are sorry is a blanket statement and in my opinion a lazy excuse to apologize without meaning it fully. spin hack aswell in my opinion is pretty shitty. I can understand walls and aim being used to an advantage but spin is just a big fuck u to the server and its players. so you better have a real nice apology (:

Edited by colinkr

^ Agree with colin, the cheats you were banned for are pretty toxic. Cheating in general is toxic, however you claim to not remember anything. We're all about giving second chances here and I'm sure by 'It could've been a number of things' means you recognize you were cheating in a number of different ways. I'd just say come clean with what you would do on the server, everything, to the best of your knowledge, and then we can start from there : )

1 hour ago, Skitter said:

It's been so long I honestly don't know the reason of my ban.

you don't forget about a cheating ban or you cheating on a server. y u lying..

so lets do this again before we come to a decision did you cheat or did you forget? because telling the truth about what you did look a lot better then just a "oh i forgot what i did but pls forgive me" 

Makes sense for the cheating ban lmao. I just hadn't played CSGO for a very long time and just didn't remember the exact reason. If it makes it easier yes I cheated on the server, just didn't remember if I cheated on SNG on the time of making the appeal. I haven't used hacks on CSGO for a long time and don't even have them on my computer anymore (reset my computer). Just want to have a second chance and chill on the server(s).