coolduck

Ban Appeal: duck

Posted (edited)

-rep honestly havent seen anything about you that has changed. Still immature I think you’ve had previous perms iirc. Shit talked sng. Ban evaded like 5 times. Even before that you were a nuisance.  Even though you admitted to these things you just can’t forget them. 

If unban keep that mofo on a tight ass leash 

Edited by Evdog ♛

just want to clear up and i believe i have told you this in the past but i never witch hunted any of your mlg friends, i just call it as i see it and you guys constantly breaking rules does deserve a response, at least in my opinion. with that being said, i have been trying to support you in getting an unban, as i genuinely thought that you deserved another chance. then you went on to nuke forums, which honestly was not the move imo.

i dont want to come out and just straight up say yo +rep unban solely because jb dead and needs pop, because i actually belive that you are worthy of another chance, given the amount of times that i have talked to you about this i do think that you have matured quite a bit, and i actually understand when you say that you almost couldn't have fun to an extent as you felt like every action you made was being watched by an admin and one wrong thing and you get permed.

honestly tho the fact that you ban evaded around 5 times give or take, i dont know the exact number but that seems like how many times i looked at sourcebans and said oh well its duck evading again, makes me a little hesitant to belive that you would just fit right into sng as if nothing ever happened, but as long as you dont be an absolute retard i do think that you deserve another chance, and that for the most part you should be able to have fun on jb without worrying about a perm for one wrong move.

+rep

+rep as immature duck is you man cant lie and say he doenst bring pop to the sever, he clearly was one of the most active players on jb as you can see with his time on the severimage.thumb.png.846899a4695bc0c11fd43f6acef9377b.png

my man jus wants to enjoy cs community severs again jus like all of us and sng jailbreak hasnt been the same since 90% of main players were banned and yea i know that is there fault but we all jus gotta move on and hope it dont happen again

free my man duck 🔓

Posted (edited)

Let's make one thing clear: You guys were all given a warning to quit your bullshit or get permabanned. Don't try to play this off as a "witch-hunt," because if colin hadn't banned your friends when he did I woulda done it anyways. JB needs pop. these retards play JB. We have admins that can keep them in line rn. I'm not gonna +rep or - rep, just throwing it out there. Personally, I just think it's ironic how much shit you talked about our community only to come crawling back because tango wasn't what you expected. Good luck on your appeal.

Edited by rage

Posted (edited)

I don't know if you reformed. Your last few ban appeals were absolutely atrocious.

One problem I have with these two is the fact that you claim that "you don't care about CT". Also I'm not 100% sure if you were tied with this screenshot that happened to me about 4 weeks ago to the point I had to almost leave the Skynet Gaming Discord server for repeat @'ing and harassment.

Whoever was behind all of this also leaked my "selfie" picture, forcing me to delete it from all sources.

2119771875_discordharassment.thumb.png.5440451934ca12b94cf1e9c6b8a48af3.png

553880109_discordharassment2.thumb.png.44c57521c21b669b9591b6352bb57537.png

In case anyone is wondering: Yes, I did get Discord Support involved in this mess and they actually shut down said account, but none of the other accounts. They also did remove the photo because I told them that it was absolute harassment of me.

One thing I'm VERY uncertain of is: Why? Should I trust duck, or is MLG going to keep harassing me.

Bottom line is this: I'm VERY skeptical if you were part of these discord @ spams that I had to deal with back in August 2020, so I'm more uncertain if you are to prove you won't get instantly permanently banned without appeal again.

EDIT (5:14PM PDT 10/5/2020): Thanks for the clarification. Still not going to lift the pictures because I don't want to be caught off guard should another attack like that happen again. I really did almost leave the server due to that attack.

NOTE TO DIRECTORS: The names in the Discord screenshots are not edited, they really used those names. I did not want to filter them out, despite the new rules about racism because that is relevant to this post.

Overall stance: Neutral

Edited by Warden Flamewater
edit: Neutral stance now - the below post helps a lot, but still I'm not 100% convinced you'll be better...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Warden Flamewater said:

I don't know if you reformed. Your last few ban appeals were absolutely atrocious.

One problem I have with these two is the fact that you claim that "you don't care about CT". Also I'm not 100% sure if you were tied with this screenshot that happened to me about 4 weeks ago to the point I had to almost leave the Skynet Gaming Discord server for repeat @'ing and harassment.

Whoever was behind all of this also leaked my "selfie" picture, forcing me to delete it from all sources.

2119771875_discordharassment.thumb.png.5440451934ca12b94cf1e9c6b8a48af3.png

553880109_discordharassment2.thumb.png.44c57521c21b669b9591b6352bb57537.png

In case anyone is wondering: Yes, I did get Discord Support involved in this mess and they actually shut down said account, but none of the other accounts. They also did remove the photo because I told them that it was absolute harassment of me.

One thing I'm VERY uncertain of is: Why? Should I trust duck, or is MLG going to keep harassing me.

Bottom line is this: I'm VERY skeptical if you were part of these discord @ spams that I had to deal with back in August 2020, so I'm more uncertain if you are to prove you won't get instantly permanently banned without appeal again.

NOTE TO DIRECTORS: The names in the Discord screenshots are not edited, they really used those names. I did not want to filter them out, despite the new rules about racism because that is relevant to this post.

Overall stance: Neutral, leaning to -rep.

Hey @Warden Flamewater I have no clue who did this out of everyone. I just got home from work like 20mins ago and I @everyone in the MLG discord asking if anyone knows who did this. I have came to a conclusion that it was @undefined(TheHero) who did all this back in August. He isn't associated with "MLG" at all, which is not our fault he did it as we never told/asked him to do that to you. For example, I never told him to "raid" the SNG forums but instead he went on and did it. Sorry about what happened, I just wanted to address it that undefined IS NOT, part of MLG in any way. If you want to go more in depth of the situation if anything else has happened to you including harassment/bullying you, hit me up on discord i'll try to help you out.  - duck

3e625e3f5b166d6117b054b988ed767f.png

ca983cde938760970032a61c1b54893e.png

Undefined took part in all of the raiding, as it wasn't any of us. I am sorry for what he did to you. Myself and the rest of MLG never told him to do this, this wasn't our idea, it was all him.

Don't believe me? Here is more proof of him randomly ahking out of nowhere on tango kz while we were all in a vc just chillin on their kz server which we never told him to do.

Edited by coolduck

Posted (edited)

+rep

wasn’t gone say a word on this appeal but i do truly believe that duck will come back a better person if anything keep him on a short leash. If he does anything major just ban him. So what i am saying....... have this be his last and final chance.

Edited by Bucket