Ban Appeal: Oceanman

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Oceanman

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:223106620

Name of the Admin that punished you: colinkr

Reason why you got punished: toxic, rule reaking, attempts to crash server

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I am sorry for what has happen in the past couple of months, I want to apologize to everyone that I have been toxic to and disrespected, The ban led up to me and my friend using a bind that wardens and unwardens which makes a loud sound and I was being a general nuisance to the jb community, I want to apologize to players that was on that night. I have made some stupid decisions in the five months I was unbanned and regret everything I have said and done, I want to apologize to @colinkr and @Kakashi  I am sorry if I have ever offended you. I have had a lot of fun on sng and made so many new friends and memories on sng, hopefully I can be unbanned and enjoy the sng servers and make a few more memories on sng. I want to be accepted back into the community and not just let back in because I can "pop" the server. 

thank you for reading, reply with your honest opinion.

Edited by Oceanman

Posted (edited)

as much as you legitimately made me want to rip out my spine some times by how retarded you were, I honestly don't think there would be a major problem unbanning you, seeing as it has been quite a long time and you have kept active on the forums. 

Just wanna say that you were banned for like 20 different things that you did within the course of maybe a half an hour or a little bit more, and toxic, rule breaking, and attempts to crash the server was a blanket statement. and i was not targeting you in any way shape or form, you were just the only one breaking multiple rules at a time on the server.

Just like with duck I don't wanna just +rep for pop because I think that unbanning to get pop disregards the reason of the ban completely. Id rather like to say that I think that if you were given another chance, that you really gotta be careful and I know how you act when admins are on, and honestly I think if you keep that behavior and just keep being like that when there are no admins on, I don't think that we would have trouble, as the only times ive really seen you be an actual problem towards people on the server is when someone dms me like yo oceanman bein a retard again please get on.\

+rep just please dont be a retard, i actually think you have it in you

also blow your fucking nose

Edited by colinkr

I personally never had any beef with him other then the MLG moments in JB but hearing from others he was a toxic and annoying player who'd always go out of his way to annoy people like the spamming of the warden bind.

If hes still the same person I think he should stay banned, but from what I read in his post it sounds like hes willing to change and be a little less toxic to the community.

Id say give him a chance and see what happens.

+rep

This appeal is accepted.

However, I want to make it explicitly clear that if you are banned again you will be unable to appeal again. Use this last chance wisely. 

Welcome back gamer :pepecowboy: